• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for a few partners? c:

moon_thief

Hey everyone, I'm Moon, or anything else you feel like calling me, I'm not shy to nicknames. c: I'd love to find some partners to write with, it's been a while since I've had rped on a site like this, so I'm a little nervous about figuring all this out, but I figured I'd just put myself out there!

I am generally an open-minded person, into a variety of topics and fandoms - though when it comes to the latter I prefer to play ocs, out of fear of not capturing the characters properly. If romance is involved, which it doesn't have to be, I prefer m/m or m/f couplings and I can play any role. I just ask that I'm not always playing the male(in the m/f case) or the top in the m/m relationships. I'd enjoy some variety. cx

Literacy wise, I'm not perfect with grammar but I try my best and I can write quite a bit when the inspiration hits, but as long as you give me at least a good paragraph, that works for me. Just something to work off of, you know? I am a part-time college student with a house full of crazy family members so my schedule kind of... fluctuates? But I will try my best to post at least once a week and I'll be sure to keep you updated. ^^

(Some of my)Fandoms
Supernatural
Mortal Instruments
PJO
Harry Potter
How to Train Your Dragon
Warriors
Morganville Vampires
Black Butler
Vampire Knight
Gravity Falls
Dark Hunters
I could sit here all day, honestly... these were just the first ones that popped into my head...

Other Ideas
Supernatural(genre) anything
Twisted Wonderland
Spies/Thieves
Slice of Life
Mythology
Dragon Riders
Pirates

Pairing Ideas
preacher's son x town pariah
rival x rival
thief x royalty
elder vampire x vampire
vampire sire x newborn vampire
werewolf x vampire
angel x demon
demon x human
warlock x demon
club owner x bartender
assassin x assassin
assassin x target
superhero x villain
villain x villain
hero x antihero

Hero x Antihero sounds really good honestly! I have a few ideas for something like this actually. I only play M/F pairings, but I'd actually prefer to be the male for this one. PM me to talk about this idea further!

Have you tried doing a Pirate x Royal? Its okay if you don't want to, it was only a suggestion. Other than that, demon x human or assassin x target seem amazing.

Have you tried doing a Pirate x Royal? Its okay if you don't want to, it was only a suggestion. Other than that, demon x human or assassin x target seem amazing.

I have done a pirate x royal in the past, it was pretty fun, not gonna lie. c: If that's what you're most interested in, I wouldn't mind trying that out?
The others are also interesting to me. ^^

I have done a pirate x royal in the past, it was pretty fun, not gonna lie. c: If that's what you're most interested in, I wouldn't mind trying that out?
The others are also interesting to me. ^^
Sure! I wouldn't mind doing a Pirate x Royal/Stowaway. It's been a while for me. Shall I PM or do you have it already handled?

Hi there! Sorry to be a bother but if you don't mind, I'd love to try something that follows a similar plot like Gravity Falls. Though I'm curious by what you mean by Twisted Wonderland if you don't mind me asking? Because if you are talking about the mobile game, I actually had a small OC based plot idea for that if that would interest you

Hello there, are you a fan of Hellsing ultimate abridges, I believe that's the one.
the "Sup bitch-" one

I'm down to do something! Mind if I hit you up in DMs to brainstorm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back