• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a fandom partner.

Silvercrestfox

Searching for a romance fandom rp, I have a few couples i'd like to do, now i only play female characters but i don't mind doing a rp that someone has a character that they want to do. We can stack on it if that person would like to.

Twilight
Hellsing (mostly in love with alucard or Walter, don't ask why walter when hes like vamp mode <3)
Supernatural (is in love with sam)
RWBY (any of the males)
Inuyasha
Fast&Furious
Yuyu Hakusho
Witch Hunter Robin
Yugioh
Naruto
D.N angel
Wolfs Rain
Kill La kill
Vampire hunter D
Lupin III
____
Van Helsing,
Sherlock homes,
Jurassic park,
boondock saints
____

Those are all the ones i'm willing to do, but only if someone wants too. Really looking for someone to want to do a long rp with some romance moments. Would like long posts but understands that it is hard, and can deal with grammar issues.

Hey I'm looking for a supernatural RP. I just have a question. Would you be willing to double and roleplay Dean to an OC of mine?

i'd be interested in a yu-gi-oh rp

In case you're still looking...

If you're willing to pick up a canon character, I can pick up just about any male character from Witch Hunter Robin that will make sense canon-wise. And by make sense, I mean characters who could potentially come together and fall in love with their canon personalities/experiences intact.

Searching for a romance fandom rp, I have a few couples i'd like to do, now i only play female characters but i don't mind doing a rp that someone has a character that they want to do. We can stack on it if that person would like to.

Twilight
Hellsing (mostly in love with alucard or Walter, don't ask why walter when hes like vamp mode <3)
Supernatural (is in love with sam)
RWBY (any of the males)
Inuyasha
Fast&Furious
Yuyu Hakusho
Witch Hunter Robin
Yugioh
Naruto
D.N angel
Wolfs Rain
Kill La kill
Vampire hunter D
Lupin III
____
Van Helsing,
Sherlock homes,
Jurassic park,
boondock saints
____

Those are all the ones i'm willing to do, but only if someone wants too. Really looking for someone to want to do a long rp with some romance moments. Would like long posts but understands that it is hard, and can deal with grammar issues.
I would love to rp the boondock saints with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back