• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Engaging Fandom Rps!

HereToParty

Comforter, Philosopher, and Lifelong S**t
What’s up, RpNation!

My name is Toni, and I’m looking for some rps to do. I’m reviving this thread since I’ve got some spare time to do rps coming up!

Now, I’m super pumped to start rping with you lovely people, so I’m going to try and make this as snappy as possible.

Requirements for a Partner:
1. Don’t be too scared off! I don’t have many. I would like for an rp partner to be at least fairly literate. I don’t mind semi-formal/casual writing at all.
2. Conversely, I dislike roleplays that are too formal or serious. That doesn’t mean I don’t like dark/angsty themes, but I just don’t like intense formality. Just chill out with me! We’re here to have fun, after all.
3. This isn’t as much of a requirement, but still needs to be said. Please, please, please don’t be shy when it comes to voicing requests/complaints. I’d hate to trap someone in an rp that they don’t enjoy, so lemme know if things are getting dull, uncomfortable, whatever.
4. I don’t have any qualms regarding length of reply, just try not to send one-liners. I value quality over quantity.

A Little About My Rping:
- I can play any gender. I don’t have any issues doing any gender, seriously.
- I’m looking for a pairing rp. Romance, intrigue, angst, whatever comes with the pairing!
- I generally prefer to take a bottom/submissive role. BUT WAIT! Don’t run yet. I’m willing to be a bit flexible on this mark, but this just makes the rp more enjoyable for me. This in no way means that my character has to have the bottom/submissive personality, however (which you’ll see below).
- My replies vary in length. Don’t expect an essay each post, but it’s usually approximately a couple paragraphs. Sometimes longer or shorter. It’ll flow.
- I’ll try my best to check my account at least twice a day, maybe more or less depending on the day or the week. I’ll try to let you know beforehand if I have a busy week coming up.
- I’m kind of a sucker for those hate-turned-love relationships. So if you notice a pairing below with two characters who dislike each other in canon, you’ll know why.
- My pairings are pretty much all slash (MxM, FxF). It just reflects my irl sexuality. Just thought I’d note that before you read on, since it might disappoint some.
- In the fandom pairings below, I will bold my preferred character. I apologize, but if it’s bolded, I’m not going to be very flexible about giving that character up. If I don’t have a preference, I’ll just leave both names alone.

Let’s Get Going!

Fandoms:

1. Marvel

One of my favorite movie franchises EVER. I remember screaming in the theatre during Infinity War and Endgame...

Pairings:
Tony Stark
x Stephen Strange, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, maybe Loki? (You’ll notice I ship him with a ton of characters lol.)
Valkyrie x Captain Marvel
Peter Parker x Wade Wilson
Peter Quill x Thor

I’m open to any more pairings you all might want to do! I can’t guarantee I’ll ship it, but please, don’t be afraid to ask!

2. Gravity Falls
I know this show came out a while ago, but I still love it way too much. If there are any fans still out there on the waters, this is my call.

Dipper Pines x Bill Cipher (o n l y i f i t ‘ s a g e a p p r o p r i a t e c h i l l)
Mabel Pines x Pacifica Northwest

And that’s kinda it. If you have any other pairings, let me know! I’ll also play Wendy against someone, but I don’t have a specific character I ship her with. Ah, and, ask me about Reverse!Falls if you’re interested and know what it is.

3. Hetalia
Yes, it’s an anime and yes, I do love it. If anyone’s still in this fandom?... Lol.

Romano (South Italy) x Spain
France x UK
(North) Italy
x Germany
Russia x US
Norway
x Denmark (definitely a lesser known ship)

Open to any other suggestions.

4. Assassin’s Creed
Okay, in case you all don’t know, yes, there is a fandom for this. If you’ve ever played the games, you know that AC games are the best out there (jkjk). Despite the fact that they get a lot of hate, there are some legit ships present between the lines. Some of these might not make sense or have time discrepancies, but I honestly don’t care.

Arno Dorian x Jacob Frye
Evie Frye x Elise de la Serre
(We can do the above two in the same rp if you’d like; it might be fun!)
Jacob Frye x Maxwell Roth

5. Black Butler *CRAVING*
So, for this fandom, I prefer to play Ciel Phantomhive as much as possible. I’m comfortable playing him against pretty much anyone, but I’m most comfortable with someone he’s usually shipped with. I enjoy playing against Sebastian (with Ciel aged up, of course), Alois, maybe Claude, or anyone you’d ship him with. It all depends on the person. In the past, I’ve tried playing against OCs, but it usually ends up being unenjoyable. However, I’ll give it a shot if you have an OC you’d like to play.

5. Voltron
In love with this show. I’m willing to play pretty much any ship you’d like, but here are some I enjoy:
Keith x Lance
Hunk x Pidge
Allura x Pidge

And that’s it! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you’re interested.

Love you all and see you in an rp (hopefully)!
:hornswhistle:

-Toni​

Last edited:
I don't mind trying the college rp with a hidden celebrity if you want too. PM me please and we can discuss some details there.

HereToParty HereToParty
Hello Fellow Marvelite! I am a Loki roleplayer, and your Post just so happens to Peak my Interest! I would really Love to roleplay Loki with Darcy Lewis from the first few Thor Movies, but if its not your cup of tea I have a plethora of Loki Ships you may be Willing to choose from!
Loki × Brunhilde(Valkyrie)
Loki × Jane Foster
Loki(AOA) × Verity Wills

Loki × Dr.Strange
Loki × Tony Stark
Loki × Grandmaster
Loki × Steve Rogers
Loki × Wanda Maximoff
Loki × The Lady Sif

I don't know every ship that exists but Im open to other ships that you don't see listed here. Im willing to do almost anything, I love just throwing Loki into the Universe of Chaos! Just let me know, you can private message me if you want to discuss more. Just let me know~

-Loki

Would be down for some Stony or Norway/Denmark. Haven't written for Hetalia in so so many years but Denmark was one of my first RP characters and would love to write for him again.

EDITS: Hey all! I’ve removed my original ideas from the list. This is solely because I don’t want to have too many rps going, and I got such an amazing response on fandoms. So I apologize to all who expressed interest in my original plots. I am pretty much only leaving fandoms that I am really craving; since this was my first search thread, I made it super general. Now it’s a bit more specific.

What’s up, RpNation!

My name is Toni, and I’m looking for some rps to do.

Now, I’m super pumped to start rping with you lovely people, so I’m going to try and make this as snappy as possible.

Requirements for a Partner:
1. Don’t be too scared off! I don’t have many. I would like for an rp partner to be at least fairly literate. I don’t mind semi-formal/casual writing, but please try and be mature with your style.
2. Conversely, I dislike roleplays that are too formal or serious. That doesn’t mean I don’t like dark/angsty themes, but I just don’t like intense formality. Just chill out with me! We’re here to have fun, after all.
3. This isn’t as much of a requirement, but still needs to be said. Please, please, please don’t be shy when it comes to voicing requests/complaints. I’d hate to trap someone in an rp that they don’t enjoy, so lemme know if things are getting dull, uncomfortable, whatever.
4. I don’t have any qualms regarding length of reply, just try to send one-liners. I value quality over quantity.

A Little About My Rping:
- I can play any gender. I don’t have any issues doing any gender, seriously.
- I’m looking for a pairing rp. Romance, intrigue, angst, whatever comes with the pairing!
- I generally prefer to take a bottom/submissive role. BUT WAIT! Don’t run yet. I’m willing to be a bit flexible on this mark, but this just makes the rp more enjoyable for me. This in no way means that my character has to have the bottom/submissive personality, however (which you’ll see below).
- My replies vary in length. Don’t expect an essay each post, but it’s usually approximately a paragraph. Sometimes longer or shorter. It’ll flow.
- I’ll try my best to check my account at least twice a day, maybe more or less depending on the day. Wednesday’s are a GREAT day for me; you’ll get a bunch of replies. Friday’s are definitely not a good day, but I’ll try to squeeze in something. Of course, this is subject to change based on the time of year or whatever.
- I’m kind of a sucker for those hate-turned-love relationships. So if you notice a pairing below with two characters who dislike each other in canon, you’ll know why.
- My pairings are pretty much all slash (MxM, FxF). It just reflects my irl sexuality. Just thought I’d note that before you read on, since it might disappoint some.
- In the fandom pairings below, I will bold my preferred character. I apologize, but if it’s bolded, I’m not going to be very flexible about giving that character up. If I don’t have a preference, I’ll just leave both names alone.

Let’s Get Going!

Fandoms:

1. Marvel

One of my favorite movie franchises EVER. I remember screaming in the theatre during Infinity War and Endgame...

Pairings:
Tony Stark
x Stephen Strange, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, maybe Loki? (You’ll notice I ship him with a ton of characters lol.)
Valkyrie x Captain Marvel
Peter Parker x Wade Wilson
Peter Quill x Thor

I’m open to any more pairings you all might want to do! I can’t guarantee I’ll ship it, but please, don’t be afraid to ask!

2. Gravity Falls
I know this show came out a while ago, but I still love it way too much. If there are any fans still out there on the waters, this is my call.

Dipper Pines x Bill Cipher (o n l y i f i t ‘ s a g e a p p r o p r i a t e c h i l l)
Mabel Pines x Pacifica Northwest

And that’s kinda it. If you have any other pairings, let me know! I’ll also play Wendy against someone, but I don’t have a specific character I ship her with. Ah, and, ask me about Reverse!Falls if you’re interested and know what it is.

3. Hetalia - *REALLY, REALLY CRAVING*
Yes, it’s an anime and yes, I do love it. It’s been a while since I’ve watched/rped this, but I have a couple of pairings that are honestly really cute. If anyone’s still in this fandom?... Lol.

Romano (South Italy) x Spain
US x UK
(North) Italy x Germany
Russia x US
Norway
x Denmark (definitely a lesser known ship)

Open to any other suggestions. Kinda been in the mood to play America as of late. That’s it!

4. Assassin’s Creed
Okay, in case you all don’t know, yes, there is a fandom for this. If you’ve ever played the games, you know that AC games are the best out there (jkjk). Despite the fact that they get a lot of hate, there are some legit ships present between the lines. Some of these might not make sense or have time discrepancies, but I honestly don’t care.

Arno Dorian x Jacob Frye
Evie Frye x Elise de la Serre
(We can do the above two in the same rp if you’d like; it might be fun!)
Jacob Frye x Maxwell Roth

Regrettably, that’s all I seem to have at the moment.

And that’s it! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you’re interested.

Love you all and see you in an rp (hopefully)!
:hornswhistle:

-Toni​

UPDATED!

And bumped. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back