• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern searching for a new partner (fxf / mxf), could that be you? ♡

miaiguana

pisces
Introduction
hii,
I'm new to this site and I'm looking forward to talking to people! I can use PM, but prefer discord or whatsapp even. Thank you for clicking on this, I appreciate you taking the time to even show interest in this! If you are interested in a partner who likes drama, fights, passion, humour, character development, and many other things, then continue reading! (:

Information about Myself
I am 20, I identify as female and use she/her pronouns, and I would prefer to keep my identity unknown. I've been rping for 7 years now, but I've mostly had the same partners throughout the years. I prefer to find one person and stick with them. I am currently in post-secondary which means my schedule will be all over the place. I have classes on Mondays all day, and will most likely be completely unavailable until the evening, if at all. I try to get in at least a few replies every day to keep things going!
I usually respond fast, but sometimes it may take a couple of hours to a few days to respond. I suffer from depression and other things, so sometimes I will be unable to find the energy or emotional capacity to respond. Please give me patience, as mental illness rn is hard to deal with.

What I’m Looking For
The bad type, not from a good area, smokes and drinks, gets into fights, is intelligent, funny, up to no good, just wants to love underneath all the baggage. Sarcastic smart mouths are what I'd consider my bread and butter for types. Think Lip Gallagher in the US Shameless, or Jess Mariano from Gilmore Girls if you will. I take variations, and also different kinds of character types. But I tend to enjoy working with the previously mentioned personality traits! For women, I love fem characters like Cat Valentine from Victorious (Season One/Two) or Quin Fabray from Glee. Those are just an example of what I like, I like many other kinds of outgoing characters. Such as bubbly, loud, overconfident. I prefer bold personality types compared to shy. I feel like shy/quiet characters don’t mesh as well with mine. I like dialogue-driven stories, I cannot stand a partner who just gives me chunks of description because their character is too shy to speak. It is very difficult to pull from that. Please just give me a good balance of dialogue and content to work with.

Story Info
Looking for a literate, story-based rp with a good response time. Genre's I enjoy are: Romance, Slice of Life, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, I enjoy building stories with a payoff, I prefer not to rush through in order to enjoy what we have created.
Plot themes of enemies to lovers, rivalries, intense/deep relationships, unlikely pairings. A Guard X Royalty, Spies, I even have a bounty hunter character. There are many story ideas, and would love to hear yours. I have pre-made ones, and I am also willing to build one with my partner.
Please give good responses, no one-liners, no * or -, please use third person. No ERP please, I’m awkward asf with it. Not into angst, don’t wanna try it

Fandoms I'm Interested in (DOES NOT MEAN I WANT FANDOM ONLY RP!! I prefer to use OC's with characters or play specific ships. Or can be used for friendship/bonding purposes (: )
- Legend of Zelda
- Disney
- Marvel

- Miraculous
- Star Wars
- MLP FIM
- MHA (not actively)
- Percy Jackson

If you managed to complete this, I am very appreciative of that. Thank you so very much. I am only so picky because I have been dissatisfied with my findings lately and am finding it more and more difficult to find partners with similar interests. I am only being direct because I want to save both parties time and effort. So if you finished this and have an interest, please message me! (: ♡

Last edited:
Hey there! I think that we might be really good rp partners. Here is my 1x1 check just in case you'd like to check it out and see if anything I have cooked up (from plots to ocs) interests you! Anyways, feel free to PM me!

Introduction
hii,
I'm new to this site and I'm looking forward to talking to people! I can use PM, but prefer discord or whatsapp even. Thank you for clicking on this, I appreciate you taking the time to even show interest in this! If you are interested in a partner who likes drama, fights, passion, humour, character development, and many other things, then continue reading! (:

Information about Myself
I am 20, I identify as female and use she/her pronouns, and I would prefer to keep my identity unknown. I've been rping for 7 years now, but I've mostly had the same partners throughout the years. I prefer to find one person and stick with them. I am currently in post-secondary which means my schedule will be all over the place. I have classes on Mondays all day, and will most likely be completely unavailable until the evening, if at all. I try to get in at least a few replies every day to keep things going!
I usually respond fast, but sometimes it may take a couple of hours to a few days to respond. I suffer from depression and other things, so sometimes I will be unable to find the energy or emotional capacity to respond. Please give me patience, as mental illness rn is hard to deal with.

What I’m Looking For
The bad type, not from a good area, smokes and drinks, gets into fights, is intelligent, funny, up to no good, just wants to love underneath all the baggage. Sarcastic smart mouths are what I'd consider my bread and butter for types. Think Lip Gallagher in the US Shameless, or Jess Mariano from Gilmore Girls if you will. I take variations, and also different kinds of character types. But I tend to enjoy working with the previously mentioned personality traits! For women, I love fem characters like Cat Valentine from Victorious (Season One/Two) or Quin Fabray from Glee. Those are just an example of what I like, I like many other kinds of outgoing characters. Such as bubbly, loud, overconfident. I prefer bold personality types compared to shy. I feel like shy/quiet characters don’t mesh as well with mine. I like dialogue-driven stories, I cannot stand a partner who just gives me chunks of description because their character is too shy to speak. It is very difficult to pull from that. Please just give me a good balance of dialogue and content to work with.

Story Info
Looking for a literate, story-based rp with a good response time. Genre's I enjoy are: Romance, Slice of Life, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, I enjoy building stories with a payoff, I prefer not to rush through in order to enjoy what we have created.
Plot themes of enemies to lovers, rivalries, intense/deep relationships, unlikely pairings. A Guard X Royalty, Spies, I even have a bounty hunter character. There are many story ideas, and would love to hear yours. I have pre-made ones, and I am also willing to build one with my partner.
Please give good responses, no one-liners, no * or -, please use third person. No ERP please, I’m awkward asf with it. Not into angst, don’t wanna try it

Fandoms I'm Interested in (DOES NOT MEAN I WANT FANDOM ONLY RP!! I prefer to use OC's with characters or play specific ships. Or can be used for friendship/bonding purposes (: )
- Legend of Zelda
- Disney
- Marvel

- Miraculous
- Star Wars
- MLP FIM
- MHA (not actively)
- Percy Jackson

If you managed to complete this, I am very appreciative of that. Thank you so very much. I am only so picky because I have been dissatisfied with my findings lately and am finding it more and more difficult to find partners with similar interests. I am only being direct because I want to save both parties time and effort. So if you finished this and have an interest, please message me! (: ♡
this is basically my calling. I rp as the personality type you are looking for and have been looking for a sjmilar partner to rp with and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back