• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Alice In Borderland Roleplay! :D (Also other fandoms.)

m6rgolis_

๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. My name is Riya, or Michi. I'm looking for new roleplaying partners (not replacing anybody.) At the moment, I'm particularly interested in a couple of roleplaying clichรฉs and stuff. Anyway, I'll list one of the roleplays that I've wanted to do with someone for a long time but couldn't find the right person for.

I'm seeking for someone to roleplay the television show "Alice in Borderland" with me, which might be a little challenging to find.

I've been dying to roleplay Usagi and Arisu. You would play Arisu, and I would play Usagi. I've been eager to experience the angst and romance that these two share, along with its highs and lows. Perhaps we should do what happens after the games rather than play the games? When everything returns to normal and they are able to return home. But when they flee, they have no place to go so they create their own home.

If you don't want Usagi and Arisu, we can do Ann and Kuina instead. With you playing Ann and me playing Kuina. I believe this pair would be ideal. One is ferocious, while the other is serene. That must be a lot of fun, right?

Please be 18+.
All characters will be 18+, and over.
Please be okay with private servers.
Be Semi-Literate and over.
Write in Third Person.

I'm hoping that viewers of the show message me! It's fantastic. Send me a message if you're interested!

My other fandoms:

Operation True Love. (Webtoon)
Viral Hit. (Webtoon.)
Homesick (ANOTHER WEBTOON.)
Chainsaw man.
Arcane.
Project Sekai.
Splatoon.

I ALSO RP OVER DISCORD SO- HMU!

I do, but I prefer to roleplay on messages here because it gives me more characters to type
Alright. I'll try to ajust on this. Just message me. ^^

Hello. My name is Riya, or Michi. I'm looking for new roleplaying partners (not replacing anybody.) At the moment, I'm particularly interested in a couple of roleplaying clichรฉs and stuff. Anyway, I'll list one of the roleplays that I've wanted to do with someone for a long time but couldn't find the right person for.

I'm seeking for someone to roleplay the television show "Alice in Borderland" with me, which might be a little challenging to find.

I've been dying to roleplay Usagi and Arisu. You would play Arisu, and I would play Usagi. I've been eager to experience the angst and romance that these two share, along with its highs and lows. Perhaps we should do what happens after the games rather than play the games? When everything returns to normal and they are able to return home. But when they flee, they have no place to go so they create their own home.

If you don't want Usagi and Arisu, we can do Ann and Kuina instead. With you playing Ann and me playing Kuina. I believe this pair would be ideal. One is ferocious, while the other is serene. That must be a lot of fun, right?

Please be 18+.
All characters will be 18+, and over.
Please be okay with private servers.
Be Semi-Literate and over.
Write in Third Person.

I'm hoping that viewers of the show message me! It's fantastic. Send me a message if you're interested!

My other fandoms:

Operation True Love. (Webtoon)
Viral Hit. (Webtoon.)
Homesick (ANOTHER WEBTOON.)
Chainsaw man.
Arcane.
Project Sekai.
Splatoon.
Im interested as arisu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back