• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a 1x1

FooFarny

BTS & stray kids lover. Also iced coffee addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello all I'm Janai and I'm a 23 year old female looking for a 1x1 :)

So Im from Australia! I have 8 maybe 10 years roleplay experience. I have limited knowlage in gramma but I know the basics so please don't kill me for that I can write up to 3-4 sentences per post or more.

I'm currently craving a Rizzoli and Isles and law and order svu roleplays. I would mostly want a Rizzoli and Isles one but yeah.

I’m also interested in:
The last of us (part 1 & 2 have an oc I’d like to pair with Ellie if possible)
The walking dead
Some zombie apocalypse type rp.
An odd one but Mew mew power (Tokyo mew mew) idk seems cool.

Thanks all! Hope to find a new buddy)

hello all I'm Janai and I'm a 23 year old female looking for a 1x1 :)

So Im from Australia! I have 8 maybe 10 years roleplay experience. I have limited knowlage in gramma but I know the basics so please don't kill me for that I can write up to 3-4 sentences per post or more.

I'm currently craving a Rizzoli and Isles and law and order svu roleplays. I would mostly want a Rizzoli and Isles one but yeah.

I’m also interested in:
The last of us (part 1 & 2 have an oc I’d like to pair with Ellie if possible)
The walking dead
Some zombie apocalypse type rp.
An odd one but Mew mew power (Tokyo mew mew) idk seems cool.

Thanks all! Hope to find a new buddy)
I'd be down to do a zombie apocalypse one with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back