• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a 1x1 Romance M x M Roleplay Partner for various original settings

Krystale

Librarian at heart
Hello!

I'm a new member of this community and am searching for a RP 1x1 partner for M x M romance roleplay in various settings (modern, futuristic, fantasy...) I prefer original stories where we create the world together and decide upon the rules of that specific universe. I thrive upon the characters relationships more than anything, but I also like the world to allow for a suspension of disbelief. I do not like to confine myself to a specific genre or theme, I like to vary according to our moods.

I will mirror your reply lengths, but also like them to vary according upon the circumstances (if our characters are having a conversation, I prefer shorter and quicker replies.)

Things to know about me :
- I have a preference for settings with a supernatural element.
- I love to play the same characters in different settings.
- I like to play side characters as well as different pairings in the same story.
- I feel like I might be old for this community, let's just say that I am a women older than 25. I am looking for a similar RP partner.
- I prefer when characters appear equal.

If what I'm saying is of interest to you, PM me. I'd like to know more about you and what you like to RP.

Are you me? LOL. Our writing preferences are so similar!

I would send a PM but I haven't reached the right amount of posts. However, I'm so interested! Let's build a world together :bishiesparklesl:

Hey there, also new here. I'd be willing to give it a try with you, if you'll have me.:) I like all of the same things.

I'd love to hear any plot ideas you might have. We seem to have a lot of similar preferences for settings and writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back