• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a 1x1 Literate Partner [Closed]

maragion

what is going on
Hey! So I'm pretty new here and unfamiliar with... most of the options you can use when writing a text post, but lately I've been looking for an active partner for the next two months or so. What I'm really looking for is to practice character development, so if you have any OCs you've like to flesh out, come talk to me!

I'm willing to brainstorm ideas, though I have a couple of plots of my own that I can share. I'm open to any genre (except heavy horror/crime), and I prefer modern/semi-realistic/light sci-fi plots.

Since I'm new here, I don't have the ability to PM yet so please respond to this thread if interested. Thanks! (◕‿◕✿)

Hey there maragion,

Nice to meet you, I'm Bawa and I'm interested in getting a partner for a little bit, and im willing to play mostly anything. I like a challenge, Shoot me some ideas and we'll brainstorm a bit? :)

Hope to work with you

Hello there maragion, it's nice to meet you. I too am interested in working with someone as well, since I have several OCs but also, I do enjoy the idea of brainstorming as well as sharing plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back