• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for 1X1!

Mikamika

Seraph
Hello all! I just recently stumbled across this website and I'm surprised by how active it is! I'm looking for a really fun roleplay to get me back into the game! So please hit me with your supernatural or "fantasy" plots/ideas! The only fandom type RP I would be comfortable doing would be TVD universe as of right now. Thanks! I hope to hear from someone soon! (Will RP MxM and MxF)

Pairings I'd love to try!

Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Angel x Demon
Fairy x Fairy
Shadowhunter x Warlock
Shadowhunter x vampire
Alpha x Alpha
Alpha x Omega

Last edited:
Plot idea: Werewolf x Werewolf (Alpha x Alpha)

So I have a loose plot line for this pairing, feel free to message me if you're interested! We can definitely brainstorm the details!
Muse A and Muse B are both turned 21 within a year of each other (For a werewolf to inherit the position of Alpha from their father they must be 21). Both Muse A and Muse B inherit their packs around the same time and constantly get compared to the other. This causes them to bicker like siblings and even have a full blown pack feud.

I would prefer this to be MXM! I know this plot isn't really that thought through, but we can brainstorm together!

Plot idea: Fantasy

Hey, I'd love to RP with you! I like magical stuff and the only thing that I have for this idea is that I want to be a mage! Maybe just an apprentice!
I don't have any plot idea, but I'd love to brainstorm with you!
I also like medieval and historical settings!

If you're interested, PM me! :33:

I don't have a plot unless you're into horror and heavy plotting but I do have a male fairy OC I wanna try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back