• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for 1x1

Hello everyone! My name is Marybeth and I’m 25 years old! I’m looking for a romantic slice of life roleplay preferably long term! I live in the EST zone and I am almost always available to roleplay but I might be going back to work soon but I will always make time for an rp! :) Open to all sexualities! I look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i’d love to rp with you guys too! if y’all drop discord’s i’ll add you and we can talk more then. I am all for any type of rps, especially modern day romance stuff. i like drama and i like mxm or fxf just because it’s more fun that way. lmk what you think.

Hey! You can message me on discord, but I tend to only do m/f, that’s all I’m looking for in the roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back