• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for 1x1 Romantic drama role-plays.

Yami

Romance lover
Hi!

I'm looking for some romance roleplay('s). I Would like to rp as a female. (Because I suck at male, Sorry..) I've been wanting to do an arranged marriage for some time. Any romance rp with drama in it, I will love! For me, I don't mind how much you write, as long as it's not always a one liner.(I get it, Writers block sometimes. But that happens!)

So Pm me if you have ideas or your interested in a arranged marriage rp!

Thanks~

I'd be interested. And I'd have no issues playing a male. Are you okay with dark and twisted or only bright and fluffy?

Actually I'm half neko half human so I love marshmallows and fish and heads to sit on and I also want to have a good rp

XXXNATZUXXx said:
Actually I'm half neko half human so I love marshmallows and fish and heads to sit on and I also want to have a good rp
Okay, are you okay with playing male?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back