• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching For 1x1 Roleplay(s).

jade162

One Thousand Club
So, I'm back! Yay..

Anyways, if I've spoken with you before, or if you've spoken with me before, know that I've wiped the slate clean. You can remind me if you wish, but I probably won't remember anyhow. I apologize in advance if I did anything rude or hurtful.

As the title inclines, I'm searching for 1x1 roleplays. They're the only type of roleplay I will do, as I find that anything about 1x1 just stresses me out. (As if 1x1's didn't.)

I can play any gender of character, in any of the gender pairings. (MxM, FxM, FxF.) I love for there to be romance included, and it's almost, but not quite, a must. Mentioning this, I'll also care to add that my characters can range from dominant to submissive. When I say this, I don't mean submissive as the shy little neko who hides out in the corner, quivering with every word. And, when I say dominant, I don't particularly mean the big, mean buff guy who hits people around. Dominant means that my character is a bit more forward, or serious, and submissive means a bit more shy, is all.

Whew, now that that's out of the way...

I also love to have the characters non-human. At least one of them, usually. You know, vampires, nekos, werewolves. Oh, how I enjoy playing a good werewolf. These are just the first things to come to mind, but I will devise much more if desired.

As far as genres go, I'm a big fan of fantasy/supernatural ordeals, and occasionally something that's slice-of-life. I do not build worlds. It just gives me a headache. Usually I'll go with modern, futuristic, or medieval ages kind of theme.

I can usually bring up plot, or at least pairing ideas in a jiffy, so if you don't already have one that you're interested if or when you contact me, feel free to ask, and maybe we can devise something together.

PM me, please, for a quicker answer, or answer the thread for a possibly longer wait.

Okay. I don't think I'm able to as I've created my account recently. Is it 10 posts to unlock the messaging or something else?

jade162 said:
So, I'm back! Yay..
Anyways, if I've spoken with you before, or if you've spoken with me before, know that I've wiped the slate clean. You can remind me if you wish, but I probably won't remember anyhow. I apologize in advance if I did anything rude or hurtful.

As the title inclines, I'm searching for 1x1 roleplays. They're the only type of roleplay I will do, as I find that anything about 1x1 just stresses me out. (As if 1x1's didn't.)

I can play any gender of character, in any of the gender pairings. (MxM, FxM, FxF.) I love for there to be romance included, and it's almost, but not quite, a must. Mentioning this, I'll also care to add that my characters can range from dominant to submissive. When I say this, I don't mean submissive as the shy little neko who hides out in the corner, quivering with every word. And, when I say dominant, I don't particularly mean the big, mean buff guy who hits people around. Dominant means that my character is a bit more forward, or serious, and submissive means a bit more shy, is all.

Whew, now that that's out of the way...

I also love to have the characters non-human. At least one of them, usually. You know, vampires, nekos, werewolves. Oh, how I enjoy playing a good werewolf. These are just the first things to come to mind, but I will devise much more if desired.

As far as genres go, I'm a big fan of fantasy/supernatural ordeals, and occasionally something that's slice-of-life. I do not build worlds. It just gives me a headache. Usually I'll go with modern, futuristic, or medieval ages kind of theme.

I can usually bring up plot, or at least pairing ideas in a jiffy, so if you don't already have one that you're interested if or when you contact me, feel free to ask, and maybe we can devise something together.

PM me, please, for a quicker answer, or answer the thread for a possibly longer wait.
I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back