• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for 1x1 partner or group!

Tjala

the loveland frog man
hey! i'm tjala. i'm 21 and have been roleplaying since i was 9. i'd like to think i've improved in that time.
admittedly, this is my first time on this site so if i'm doing something wrong then.. halp
literally no preference for pronouns. use what you see fit bc i'm super chill!
i do write with correct grammar and punctuation in rp's. this is just a weird a e s t h e t i c thing i do

i'm looking for a partner or potentially a group to plot with!
i don't have much of a preference with length, though exclusive one-liners are not my fav.
i myself tend to write 200 - 1000 words though i live by quality > quantity.
prewarning; i work crazy hours. my shifts and days off are never the same each week so i'd like to ask for a lil patience with me c:
real life always comes first and i will always respect if my rp parnter/s need days or weeks off. it happens, eh!?
i have a real preference for writing original male or non-binary characters though not opposed to female. super lgbtq+ friendly c:
my characters are always 18+
uncomfortable rping romance plots with minors but feel free to ask about platonic plots!

i have pinterest boards for some of my characters if that sparks interest, ask me to see!

i'm into:
*slice of life
*post-apocalypse/dystopia
*supernatural beings
*romance (not the whole plot, though)
*platonic
*history (super keen! from jacobites to western, lemme at it)
*sci-fi
*war (could also mash with history i s'pose)

fandoms:
*skyrim
*fallout
*rdr1/2

willing to try:
*horror

thanks for reading! message here or dm c:

hi there! i'd really love to look at your pintrest boards and see if they inspire something we could do : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back