• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Michael147

Hello! I been a member on RPNation for a little over a year now, and I was not very active, since this site's format was all new to me at the time. I been getting use to it more and more now, and so I'm trying to stay active on this site a lot more. And I figure what better way to get use to this site, than to try and branch out there. Advertise some RPs, instead of trying to look for some all the time, and maybe make new friends on here. I hope. 😅

So I'll cut to the chase. I like roleplaying a lot. And I especially like roleplaying Fandom RPs. Mostly from video games, anime, and cartoons. But I also like doing original stories and my own worlds as well. 🙂

My favorite animes and cartoons to RP are: AKB0048, Azur Lane, Cross Ange, Dirty Pair, Dragon Ball, Disney Princess, Equestria Girls, Fallout, Halo, MLP, Sailor Moon, Senran Kagura, She-Ra, Skyrim, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Warframe, and a few more that I won't post here or else this list would go on forever. 😆

I have a few ideas for a Star Vs. RP. And I always wanted to try an RP an Azur Lane RP. And if you have any fandoms you always wanted to RP, ask me. There's a good chance I might be familiar with it, and I would love to discuss ideas for it. I'm also LGBT friendly, so no need to be shy. 😊

DM me if interested, or leave a comment and I can DM you. Hope I get to hear from all of you! 😊

What are you looking for in a Dragon Ball RP? I'm super interested in that if you do M/M pairings for it; I can play Goku, Piccolo, Whis, Mirai Trunks, and Vegeta :)

What are you looking for in a Dragon Ball RP? I'm super interested in that if you do M/M pairings for it; I can play Goku, Piccolo, Whis, Mirai Trunks, and Vegeta :)
I normally don't do M/M, but I can give it a try if you want. As for what I'm looking nothing in particular at the moment. :)

Who do you usually RP from Star vs. and Equestria Girls?
From STar Vs. I usually play Marco, Star, Moon, Toffee, and sometimes Marco's Parents (Angie and Raphael), and Luto.

From Equestria Girls I enjoy playing Twilight/Sci-Twi, Rarity, Applejack, Aria, Sonata, and Sunset.

I normally don't do M/M, but I can give it a try if you want. As for what I'm looking nothing in particular at the moment. :)

Cool :) I'm into Android 17/Mirai Trunks; Android 17/Piccolo; Beerus/Whis; Gohan/Piccolo; Goku/Vegeta; Goku Black/Goku; Goku Black/Mirai Trunks; Goku Black/Vegeta; Mirai Gohan/Mirai Trunks; Nail/Piccolo; Piccolo/Gohan; Piccolo/Vegeta; Vegeta/Goku; Vegeta/Piccolo.

Do any of those sound good to you?

Cool :) I'm into Android 17/Mirai Trunks; Android 17/Piccolo; Beerus/Whis; Gohan/Piccolo; Goku/Vegeta; Goku Black/Goku; Goku Black/Mirai Trunks; Goku Black/Vegeta; Mirai Gohan/Mirai Trunks; Nail/Piccolo; Piccolo/Gohan; Piccolo/Vegeta; Vegeta/Goku; Vegeta/Piccolo.

Do any of those sound good to you?
Goku/Vegeta and Android 17/Mirai Trunks sounds interesting. And Nail/Piccolo could also be cool. :)

From STar Vs. I usually play Marco, Star, Moon, Toffee, and sometimes Marco's Parents (Angie and Raphael), and Luto.

From Equestria Girls I enjoy playing Twilight/Sci-Twi, Rarity, Applejack, Aria, Sonata, and Sunset.
I know you said that you have many other cartoons besides the ones you mentioned, but what else are you also into that we could RP from?

And btw I think you mispronounced Ludo's name lol

Goku/Vegeta and Android 17/Mirai Trunks sounds interesting. And Nail/Piccolo could also be cool. :)

Cool, do you do discord, google docs, or rp onsite? They're all okay with me :) Though I do think discord is easiest bc of making servers and having a space for both planning ooc-wise and one for the actual rp :)

I know you said that you have many other cartoons besides the ones you mentioned, but what else are you also into that we could RP from?

And btw I think you mispronounced Ludo's name lol
Lol! My apologise. I always thought his name was 'Luto!' Guess I was wrong. XD
And if you want, you can DM me and I can share you a more full list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back