• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching | ebb | open

ebb

tumblr_p6kyjdRhwR1taibz9o1_500.gif

Welcome in.

A little about me:
You can call me ebb.
I'm 20.
I live in a major city in the pacific northwest.
I'm looking for a handful of people to write some stories with.
Emphasis on handful. I don't want to take on 20 RPs and get overwhelmed.
I'll be starting these slowly. Patient partners only please.
I typically reply less often for 1x1's than I do group RPs.
You can expect one to five responses a week (or more, if I really get into it).
This is because:
I work 40+ hours a week at a coffee shop version of a gay bar. I love it.
I'm a long distance runner. This eats time. I can be AWOL for hours at a time.
I also divert time to making art, I'm going to school in september to be a graphic designer.
You can see my art here.

A little about what I'm looking for:
Someone who can write a few paragraphs comfortably. No one liners.
Someone who can contribute to the story, I like to discuss the plot.
We need to have goals and plot devices.
Especially with slice of life, I really don't enjoy it when there's no direction or drama.
If we're doing a darker theme, I'd like you to be 18+
Romance wise: I'm pansexual in real life, so fxm, mxm, fxf and relationships including nonbinary or transgender characters are all good by me.
I might reuse characters from previous RPs.
If there are multiple people interested in one idea, I might create a small group instead of having multiples of the same plot.
There doesn't have to be romance.

If you're interested, PM me or message me here. I'll be closing this as soon as I get a few people on board.

Without further ado:

• In a decrepit, 'mad max' inspired setting, two rivals fall for the same powerful figurehead. They send love letters to, worship, and are entirely obsessed with this figurehead. As competitors, they hate one another. In transit, or on the way to a battlefield, they are abandoned or otherwise stranded in unfamiliar land. Both fueled by love for their leader, they team up to traverse the colorful cities and landscapes they encounter, while trying to not snap and kill each other. The point of this RP is exploration, but with an end goal in mind (reaching the city their leader is located at). I would love to build bizarre, creative cities and people for them to encounter.

There could be fantasy elements to this in terms of weird species and bizarre technology. It would be interesting to see each city have a theme, and a certain test for our characters. I'm open to input and change to this initial idea, but it would also be good to see our characters be polar opposites. One disciplined, "blue blood" type, and one impulsive "rough around the edges" type. I wasn't intending romance for this plot, but I'm open to trying it.

hey -- i'm super intrigued by your plots, but "bellyache" in particular. i love apocalypse themes but they can get a bit samey -- this looks like a really interesting take. i'd love to try it with you, and i'm especially interested in playing character A, though i'm flexible (especially since it's your plot!)

if you'd like a bit of background info i'm 21, from scotland, and also can be pretty slow with RPing so i'm definitely patient about it. if i'm extra inspired/have a lot of time i do sometimes reply quickly, & i'm usually about for at least a couple of hours most days to chat plot. i find it harder to stay invested without a bit of ooc talk/plotting/idea-sharing etc.

i won't ramble on any more, but do let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back