• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching, always open!

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I've been craving a few role plays lately and I would love to find someone to rp with me. My name is Kelli and I am a college student/ part time pharmacy technician, and part time author. I love creativity and writing.

First the rules:

No god modding

Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that

I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, but I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them.

18+ PLEASE

I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.

I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play

Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.

Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.

Now Pairings

Soldier x Nurse

Soldier x Civilian (can be historical, modern day, or futuristic)

Foster Home/ Broken Family

Abusive Home

Gang (modern day, or can be adapted for a mobster rp depending on what we decide)

Slice of life (high school, College, or family)

Military ANYTHING

Wolf Pack

Special FBI unit

Addicted x sober

Addict x family

and I love divergent!

I also have a few plots in my back pocket that I can share if you are really looking but don't see anything you like just let me know!

I don't do anime, or anthro but if you have a fandom I'm open to hearing about it, I am also open to any ideas you may have. We can modify what I have and your ideas to make our perfect little story. Just let me know COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you've made it this far, I hope you have a great day!

Howdy, Kelli; Full time student here as well! Broadband telecommunications. Anyway, just figured I'd drop by and let you know I'd be interested in having a 1x1 romp. I think I could do about anything on that list, so if something's really jumping up at you, let me know what you've got in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back