• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching a couple RPs, ignore prefix and post count

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Hi. I'm blindnightowl. I'm a junior in high school who loves reading, writing, rping, band, technology, and Netflix.  Sometimes I'll have up to a couple unexpected months of hectic and stressful stuff that I'm not very good about warning people about. I'm totally O.K. with bejng bumped after a week or so, but I'm sorry if j don't reply. If anything I might post a status on my profile stating how stressed I am. Bht i recently just camr out of one of these breaks so I think I'll be okay for a while. Also, I'm legally blind with an acuity of 20/400. Please don't use small, light or fancy/hard to read font. I'll be sure to tell you if I can't read it. Next I have some rules. 

Rules:

1) please have decent grammar. I understand if you have typos and English is not your first language but just tell me

2) please post at least two paragraphs, preferably 3-5! 

3) please tell me how long I should wait before bumping you. Everyones different and if you don't tell me I'll wait a week or two. 

4) contribute ideas for the plot, plot twists and stuff. But please tell me so we can discuss snd I'm prepared for the twist. 

5) I prefer and am more comfortable playing female. I may accept a male role in some RPs but for the most part I prefer female. I don't mind MxF or FxF, and you may be able to convince me to do MxM bt along with being more comfortable with female I haven't had a successful MxM RP yet. 

6) have fun. 

Heres my list of stuff I RP. 

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/276356-my-ideas-and-fandoms/#comment-7123962

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back