• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching a couple casual RPs (ignore post count)

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Well school is high stress but without roleplay I feel like I’m going crazy. I’d like something super dramatic, low stress (relating to posting times (I’ll post within the week though) and post length (i prefer a few sentences to a couple paragraohs max) and I’d rather not do a bunch of research) probably not medical because I have enough medical right now, I’d like something RL, school life, college life, in the workforce. I like doing high school age a lot, and sometimes college age.
I would also be up for something supernatural powers related. Lots of drama.
I want to play female and don’t care for romance however fxf and fxm are both cool with me. Fandoms I refuse to play canon however maybe I’d be cool with some oc x oc either platonic or romantic just ask me
I tend to like giving my characters some of my conditions. The most common is vision impairment, but lately I want to include growth hormone deficiency and Diabetes Insipidus. These two conditions combined would effect my character in this way
- growth hormone shots
- excessive thirsr
- taking pills.
If you don’t want any of this, let me know it doesn’t make or break the RP for me it’s just something from RL I’ve been wanting to include with my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back