• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching 4 peeps 2 RP with (CLOSED)

relativelymoral

fair in what is good and not
Hi there!!!
I'm new to this website, so hello to me I guess. Roleplaying isn't new to me though, I've been doing it since I was around 10 or 11-ish, and, since I'm 15, I've been doing this for (at least) a third of my life. Crazy. Anyways, I'm looking for primarily original universes or, at least, original characters. Canon characters are OK, I suppose, but I'm probably not going to be playing one. Besides Eddsworld characters. Love those guys.

My pairings are either BxB or BxNB. I don't play female characters, so if you're looking for BxG or GxG, then scram.

I have no specific triggers. Gore and mental instability and stuff surrounding it are welcome! Actually, I love portraying mental illness in RP (cause, y'know, misery loves company), so if you're triggered by that, you might not wanna contact me.

My roleplay-friendly shows/games/whatever are:
  • Eddsworld (duh) ((btw, would love for Eddsworld ideas!))​
  • OMORI​
  • One Punch Man​
  • BNHA
My rules are:
  • LGBTQ+ Friendly Only. This is non-negotiable.
  • I am a minor, so no smut or anything raunchy like that.
  • Age doesn't matter to me. As long as you're not like, one, I'm fine with it.
  • 100+ Words. I will be lenient on this though, I understand if you're simply not feeling my response or something like that.
  • Ghost friendly! You can leave if you feel uncomfortable or bored, or...anything really.
  • OOC Chat Friendly. I like talking with people I roleplay with, so I would like it if you were the same. If you don't wanna talk that day though, you can just tell me and I'll be fine with it!

PM me if interested! I'll discuss ideas with you when you contact me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back