• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching 1x1 - Juicy details inside!

pandification

littlest panda
Hey everyone!

I don't want to make this too long, so I'll make it as short as possible!

Basically, this is the easiest way I can explain myself as a roleplayer,

• I'm looking for an active roleplay partner for 1x1. Groups are a maybe.
    I am a semi-literate/literate roleplayer. I can give samples if needed.
    I am willing to use thread or PMs.
    I'm a 23 year old living on Eastern time zone (Virginia).
    If for some reason I don't reply right away, don't worry. I won't ignore you!
    I've been roleplaying since around 2006, so approximately 9 years under my belt.
    I like OOC. I like friendly people. I try to give conversation. You should too. We're both capable of conversation.
    I don't like flakes -- if you're going to bail or you become uninterested, tell me please! I will understand, because it happens. I won't get mad~!
    I give quality roleplay replies -- I mirror your replies; if you give me a lot, or a little to work on, you get just about as much in return!

• The Willing
    ✖ I prefer female characters. I don't mind playing as a male, but I haven't had much experience.
    ✖ I prefer using anime pictures, or OC art. Convince me to use real pictures.
    ✖ I've never played a Yuri pairing before, but I'm willing -- just be patient with me.
    ✖ I am very open to do Romance/Gore/Violence/Drama/Action/Taboo -- I don't have much of a limit.
    ✖ I am open to any type of roleplay, as long as it has a good plot/story. I'm a sucker for it.
    ✖ I am willing to do doubles, especially if you are. The more interaction, the better.
    The Unwilling
    ✖ I don't like illiterate people. Please know your grammar and punctuation.
    ✖ I'm not really into furries or Yaoi, sorry!
    ✖ I don't like when people only give me a few sentences to work with.
    ✖ Please let me know if you're going to bail or be away for a few days.
    ✖ ...I don't have many expectations. Just be nice and talk to me~!

Feel free to suggest anything you like. I'm usually not too picky!

◆◆◆◆ = PRETTY PLEASE!
    ◆◆◆ = Definitely!
    ◆◆ = Sure, why not?
    = Convince me with a plot.
    Bold = Role I want
    Strike = Not interested currently
    G e n r e s & S e t t i n g s
    Fantasy
    Sci-fi
    Horror
    Gang
    Prison
    Hospital
    Institution
    Medieval
    Western
    Realistic
    Mythology
    Astrology/Zodiac
    Apocalyptic (zombie, nuclear, etc)
    Post-Apocalyptic
    Arranged Marriage
    Christmas/Halloween
    Ghost Hauntings
    Haunted House
    Insane Asylum
    Imaginary Friend
    SUGGESTIONS PLEASE~!
    P a i r i n g s
    Kidnapee x Kidnapper | ◆◆◆◆PLEASEEEEEE!!
    Master x Slave (original ideas only) | ◆◆◆
    Mental Institution (gifted) | ◆◆◆
    Dog x Owner | ◆
    Fairy x Human | ◆
    Pirate x Mermaid | ◆
    Country Girl x City Boy | ◆◆◆
    Werewolf x Human | ◆
    Human x Mythical Creature | ◆
    Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature | ◆
    Age Difference: Young woman x Older man | ◆◆
    Mail Order Bride | ◆◆
    Boat/Plane Crash Survivors | ◆
    Servant/Maid x Millionaire | ◆◆
    Druggie/Alcoholic Partner x Abusive Partner | ◆◆◆
    Abused x Abusive | ◆◆◆
    Abused x Savior | ◆◆◆
    Assassin x Target | ◆◆◆
    Researcher x Test Subject | ◆◆◆
    Real siblings | ◆
    Step siblings | ◆
    Adopted siblings | ◆◆◆◆
    Nurse x Patient | ◆
    Doctor x Patient | ◆
    Truck Driver x Hitchhiker | ◆◆◆
    I'm also open to Taboo pairings.
    F a n d o m s
    Orange is the New Black
    Sword Art Online
    X-Men
    Lord of the Rings
    Eragon
    Percy Jackson
    Narnia
    Jurassic Park
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The Hunger Games
    Supers (Marvel, DC.)
    Harry Potter
    Pokemon
    Lost
    Being Human
    Little House on the Prairie
    Planet of the Apes
    Final Fantasy X
    The Last of Us
    Skyrim
    Kingdom Hearts
    Shadow Hearts
    Shadow of Mordor
    Dragon Age: Inquisition

Last edited by a moderator:
i suppose i would be intrested in the kidnapper/kidnappe one you're begging for xD .

I do mostly play female, though, but i can try playing a guy if you want...

ValkyrieRose said:
i suppose i would be intrested in the kidnapper/kidnappe one you're begging for xD .
I do mostly play female, though, but i can try playing a guy if you want...
Hahah~! I have been dying to do a Kinapper/Kidnapee roleplay since I read a short story on it.

Since my account is new, I haven't been accepted to send PMs yet.

I don't have any plots/storyline set for this pair yet either.

At this point in time I'm into X-men, Harry Potter, or Kingdom Hearts.

I normally double up for those rps and I can do oc x oc or oc x canon quite well. I usually type out a paragraph per character (5 to 8 sentences) unless I'm stuck. I can use email it is quite simple for me or pming is fine too... Well till I can actually use it.

Errin said:
At this point in time I'm into X-men, Harry Potter, or Kingdom Hearts.
I normally double up for those rps and I can do oc x oc or oc x canon quite well. I usually type out a paragraph per character (5 to 8 sentences) unless I'm stuck. I can use email it is quite simple for me or pming is fine too... Well till I can actually use it.
Which would you rather, X-Men or Harry Potter? Would you want to use OC or Canon?

If we do decide to go on with a RP together, we could brain storm together to decide a story.

pandification said:
Hahah~! I have been dying to do a Kinapper/Kidnapee roleplay since I read a short story on it.
Since my account is new, I haven't been accepted to send PMs yet.

I don't have any plots/storyline set for this pair yet either.
it won't be hard to come p with something. Depending on the setting you can be anythingfrom a royal hostage to a big finacial coroporation. I think it would be best if we moved around alot rather than the same place. i can see it better in an older setting for these reasons.

I use OCs no matter the rp unless they just don't fit but I can play both like in doubles or I can play more than one.

If Xmen then I'd do oc x oc cause out of the movies there aren't many characters I would romance with.... But if its Harry Potter then I can do any type really lol

I do like the idea of doing a HP rp cause its been a long wile since I did a good one. My first roleplay was HP oc x oc it was great... So whatever one you pick though if you want me to play any of the already established characters then Harry Potter is your best bet.

Just wanted to give you a high-five for Virginia! xD Good luck in roleplaying!

I am interested in quite a few of the genres and pairings you posted, you've got great taste! I am particularly interested in apocalypse/post-apocalypse, but could also do kidnapper/kidnapee, Hunger games, and am curious about your interest in taboo pairings. I can't use PM yet, but would love to discuss ideas with you! I don't have many of my own at the moment, but could expand on basic ideas you have. Oh, I've only ever really played female, but I could try out male if you wanted. I'm probably pretty rusty considering it's been years, but I don't think it should take me too long to get back in to the swing of things (:

CheshireKitty said:
I am interested in quite a few of the genres and pairings you posted, you've got great taste! I am particularly interested in apocalypse/post-apocalypse, but could also do kidnapper/kidnapee, Hunger games, and am curious about your interest in taboo pairings. I can't use PM yet, but would love to discuss ideas with you! I don't have many of my own at the moment, but could expand on basic ideas you have. Oh, I've only ever really played female, but I could try out male if you wanted. I'm probably pretty rusty considering it's been years, but I don't think it should take me too long to get back in to the swing of things (:
I'm cool with you playing a female! We could do a f/f (romantic or platonic). I can't send PMs yet either, but I should be able to later tonight. Either works for me!

Hey there(:

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to brainstorm something with you! My only preference is that we double, if you're not opposed. I'd really like to brainstorm a sort of paranormal/horror plot, revolving around something relevant to 'Cabin in the woods' or any other sort of haunted area, asylum, manor, town, etc.

However, I'd also love to conjure up a Pokemon RP with you! Perhaps we could even intertwine the two, if you'd like, in some way. I can do anime, game or manga verse. (:

If not either of those, then perhaps Jurrasic Park, Kingdom Hearts or Skyrim.

Let me know? I'll PM if you if need be(:

Raerae said:
Hey there(:
If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to brainstorm something with you! My only preference is that we double, if you're not opposed. I'd really like to brainstorm a sort of paranormal/horror plot, revolving around something relevant to 'Cabin in the woods' or any other sort of haunted area, asylum, manor, town, etc.

However, I'd also love to conjure up a Pokemon RP with you! Perhaps we could even intertwine the two, if you'd like, in some way. I can do anime, game or manga verse. (:

If not either of those, then perhaps Jurrasic Park, Kingdom Hearts or Skyrim.

Let me know? I'll PM if you if need be(:
Oh, something horror sounds awesome!

Feel free to pm me! :3

I'd want to try Assasin x Target, please. Though I really enjoy PJO and if we could work out something original, I'd be willing to try . So far, I only am comfortable playing female characters and would prefer using OC if we try the Percy Jackson RP .

Hey! I'm interested in the adopted siblings pairing. Although I haven't reached my 10 post requirement so if you have the time pm me :)

I would be interested in either playing the kidnapper or adopted siblings. I believe I can come up with something rather clever for Pokemon, hunger games or kingdom hearts. Pm me if you'd like because I am not capable of doing so just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back