• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom search!

mountaingoat

mushi-shi
hey there! i'm mountaingoat and i'm looking for a partner to rp with. please PM me if you're interested.

a bit about me and what i'm looking for:
- I'm 23 and would prefer to roleplay with someone around my age or older.
- I don't require a word count. Write what you feel will drive the story forward. I can write a lot, I can write a little. I'll always deliver something quality. I prefer coherency (especially with dialogue) over "advanced literate" word count requirements lol. Just because it's not 1,000 words doesn't mean the writing can't be good.
- Let's discuss plot before starting.
- I'm down to chat OOC. I love making new RP friends.
- Post as frequently or as infrequently as you like. I'll aim for once a week for now. I'm stupid busy so someone patient is appreciated until I can get back to daily posting again.
- I don't have pairings preferences, don't require romance or doubling. Fade to black only. I can play canons I'm familiar with, and OCs. My main characters tend to be male.

a bit about the worlds i want to write in:
Dragon Age - particularly Inquisition. I want to play a male mage Lavellan, and would love it if you played Dorian. I'll pick up a canon if you're interested in me doing so. Really want to explore the world, the lore, angst, quest-related drama, and post-Trespasser events.
Harry Potter - I want to play an OC here too probably. Could be convinced to play an adult Remus Lupin. Again, I want to explore the world, the lore, and in this case the Wizarding Wars and the recovery from them. More interested in playing adults than students. Might be fun to play a couple characters in the Order of the Phoenix during the first war.
Beastars - Not sure what I want from this one, so I'm open to discussion. I just know there are a lot of interesting themes here to explore. I've only watched season one of the anime.
Naruto - Super fine with AUs or with stuff taking place between Naruto and Shippuden. Canon wise I'd like to play Kakashi. I'm interested in exploring the politics of the Hidden Leaf Village, the consequences of raising children to be warriors, and in Kakashi/Iruka friendship. And ANBU stuff.
Persona 3. Maybe Persona 5.
Mushi-shi - This might be more experimental in its format. Maybe we could write a series of shorter stories together, or snippets in the relationship of Ginko and another character.
Marvel - Only interested in playing Bruce Banner (perfectly happy to explore other characters on the side). If Bruce is a character you like to play against, hit me up and tell me what your interests are.
Pokemon - Particularly colosseum and gale of darkness. Interested in grittier take on the universe.
Digimon

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing a Naruto rp with you, if you're okay with me only using OCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back