• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SheSaidWhat

One x One Search Thread:

Currently looking!

Hey there! I am looking for a few individuals who would be interested in starting any of the ideas below as a long-term roleplay.

I am looking for literate to advanced lit individuals who have a good understanding of character development and want to have fun.
I’m not exactly picky about grammar per say, but I do expect that you know the basics and will try your best to use the correct terms.

I am also looking for someone who is comfortable roleplaying more than one character and gender.
I am not here to fulfil the role of the male; I play both male and female characters despite being a female myself.
I have the expectation that everyone who writes should be willing to write with any gender.
I tend to write three to six paragraphs per post usually and I tend to make very basic profiles for most roleplays as I like to save the good stuff for the roleplay.
I am also trash at making pretty things in the coding that RPN supports, so I tend to make graphics off-site for profiles and roleplays.

Genres I like:
  • Historical (accurate and inaccurate)
  • Dark (fantasy, modern, cyber-punk, dystopian, futuristic, medieval)
  • Action (Mecha, martial arts, guns, crime, knights, warriors)
  • Thriller (crime, supernatural, mystery)
  • Slice of life (School, work, modern casual, celebrities, drama, bandmates)
  • Fantasy (faerie, myths, monsters, magic)
I have no problem mixing genres.

Fandoms:

A lot of these are just set in the universe without the cannon characters.
  • Soul Eater (OC weapon x OC Meister)
  • Supernatural (OC x Cannon or OC x OC)
  • Harry Potter Universe(Original characters only)
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • Bleach (OC x OC)
Plots/prompts:

#1 Samurai Vs Aliens: Inspired a lot by the anime KuroMukuro where an alien ship was stolen by a samurai and the samurai was preserved in the ship until modern times and woken up with the arrival of what they call Ogres. This plot follows two characters, one a warrior from a monastery in the countryside of Japan, and one a government official from the Western world who are paired together to investigate the arrival of a beast that was nothing like any of the predators that were already on earth. They are sent in together because the warrior has fought these monsters once before – and the government official has a knack for biology.

#2 Faeries of the Myst: A young child hears the story of a vast land of fantasy and magic that is ruled by Faeries! The child's grandmother entertains the child with these stories at bed-time, telling tales of strong Fae warriors fighting against a foe called the Meister's, a cruel race born from shadows that wish to take control of the bright-lands and turn it into eternal darkness. As the child grows older, their day dreams take them to other places, not allowing them to focus on their daily routines. This leads to the child being called the village idiot, despite not being an idiot at all, just a day-dreamer. As fate would have it, their grandma finally passed away, sharing a secret with them before they died. “If you want to get away, behind the raging waterfall, deep in the cavern, count to three and say “Faeries of the Myst, bring me home!” Go, you are destined for more than just this!” And so, a quest started, the child was no longer a child, but an adventurer looking for more than just a boring, bland farm life.

- More plots to be added as the old ones go -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back