• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I found my old Search Thread!

xXxRhysandxXx

You can call me Rhys
An Introduction
Hello! I'm Rhys (Reese). If you are a fan of the book series by Sarah J Maas, you'll recognize my name. :)

I write up to any number of paragraphs, but no less than one full and decent paragraph.
I dont mind what you write, as long as it hopefully is somewhat equal to my minimum. There has to be something to respond to, honestly. Dialogue is a exception!
I'm not free super often, but I'll try to post at least once a day, if not every other day.
I'm on my phone most of the time, so BBCode will not be a major part of my posts.
I do not have access to a reliable computer each and everyday. Please forgive the formatting sometimes.

What I will writeDark Themes -i.e. Abuse, harassment, neglect, etc.
Romance
Anything with lots of depth and character development --I tend to focus more on Characters instead of their world
Use of Fandom Worlds
Medieval*
Fantasy**

*Kings, Queens, Swords, Horses, Armor, Castles, etc. - I am open to mixture, like the idea of indoor plumbing or small things. Just not electronics.
**Dragons, Dwarves, Shapeshifters, Fae, Mythology, etc.

What I will not writeLiteral History
Realism/Real Time*
Cannon Characters from a Fandom
Futuristic Sci-Fi
Aliens
High Tech
Modern Slice of Life**

*Meaning today's world. Not that I won't write with Modern time settings, but they must be fictional.
**Same as with the Realism/Real Time, but this must have some kind of Fantasy twist for Slice of Life stories.

My Ideas/Interests

ALL PLOTS ARE FREE USE BY ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM

A Court of Thorns and Roses*The world and Cannon Characters are the property of Sarah J Maas*

This is more fandom, but nothing specific. I'm good with using the world of Prythian and nothing else, or possibly playing with some cannon characters.
When using Cannon Characters, all events will be after the current books.

For those interested in the series:
Book 1: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Book 2: A Court of Mist and Fury
Book 3: A Court of Wings and Ruin
Book 4: A Court of Frost and Starlight
Book 5: A Court of Silver Flame

Open / Closed

Tamlin x OC
Azriel x OC
Morrigan x OC (FxF)
MxF (Original Characters)
Basic summary: medieval setting, the Beast is the King's 'dog' in the sense that he is executioner, spy master, punisher, and all that lies in between. Everyone is usually terrified of him, and he has few friends. If they could be called friends. (Theme song that inspires this character is Judas by Fozzy)

Opposite character: either a princess or other female of the castle (nobility or not, doesn't matter to me) finds him intriguing, mysterious, and otherwise interesting.

They eventually develop feelings for each other, but the guy (my character) feels he is a monster and is undeserving to be loved... that's the basics. I'll rewrite it when I have a better chance.

Writing Prompts
The wet mineral smell of the rock he pressed her against bloomed into a mirrored taste in her mouth. She involuntarily traced her lips with her tongue, his eyes watching the motion. She expected him to move, or talk. To do something, but he just held her against the hard, damp wall until she became feverish with expectation. Her neck and cheeks warming at the tension between them. Playing this game was dangerous, yet she didn't dare move, except to tremble slightly beneath his touch.

[-I wish to play the female-]
*Really want a partner to help expand and form a plot for this scene*

She had been trained to be unheard, and unseen. Feeling nothing as she worked as her master bid. Yet something in her stirred as she worked. She felt as though she was being watched, but yet that was impossible. She was a mere shadow. A nothing. Yet one night, she dared. Dared search for whatever was watching her. Her eyes locked with his, and she knew he could see her. Her world exploded with color, and the rush of... of... whatever it was seared her veins. She hit the floor, agony was all she knew in that instant. Darkness claimed her, but when she awoke, she was no longer a shadow, and she felt for the first time in all her memory. Strange feelings, she couldn't explain them. She was terrified of them.

[-I wish to play the role of the Shadow, can be male or female. I just wrote it from the perspective of a female-]
*Really want to find a good partner for this one*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back