• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |search thread - heavily updated - original and fandom-

yen

Hey there! My name is Q, and I'm looking for some original roleplay.

Guidelines:
-I would prefer my partners to be at least 16 for the sake of my personal comfort, as I am 18 myself.
-Decent grasp on grammar is required. I don't expect you to be perfect, but readability is still important.
-I'm looking for literate partners, which means a third person multi-line response. One-liners will not be accepted.

FxF, MxF, and MxM are all welcome.

Genres I enjoy are romance, fantasy, supernatural, paranormal, horror, gore, and things in the same vein. While I do enjoy fluff occasionally, darker plots are more my speed.

The character in italics is who I would prefer. If there is no italics, I have no preference.
Stars mean craving!
-Shinobi x Lord**
-Human
x Kitsune/Yokai **
-Yandere x Victim**
-Thief x Police Officer
-Yakuza x Civilian
-Magical girl x Civilian
-Witch x Familiar
-Witch x Witch Hunter
-Stalker x Victim
-Idol
x Fan
-Idol x Idol
-Idol x Stalker
-Musician x Rival Musician

-Twisted fairy tales are a favorite of mine! Here are a few of my favorites:
.Red Riding Hood x Big Bad "Wolf" - could be a werewolf, or just a dangerous individual
-Rapunzel
-Beauty and the Beast
-Alice in Wonderland

The bolded character is who I wish to play.
-Character A is a loner. A has spent their years lost in the pages of books without any real friends. But when the main character of her favorite book comes to the real world - B - claiming to be in love with A, things get very very confusing.

-Character A has always been a strange one. A is always seen alone, but the cats of the city always seem to flock around them. They have a reputation of being creepy, but there seems to be more going on than people know. When A saves B's life by taking a bullet for them and dies, B goes into a panic. But, after a few moments, A begins to heal and sits up - alive.

-Character A and B are married. They met and married quickly. A is a cold businessman with seemingly endless money, while B is a warmer person. There's little love between them, and A is out almost 24/7. B is understandibly unhappy in the marriage and is considering a divorce. Yet, when B finds out the marriage was just a cover for A's life as an assassin, B realizes they can't leave with their life.

-Alice in Wonderland idea: Alice went to Wonderland as a child, little more than a tourist. She had a lovely time, the best time in her entire life. But once she left, her life turned terrible. Faced with abuse and mental illness, Alice soon ran away as a young adult only to find herself in a now dark, twisted Wonderland.

-A was bullied their entire life. Life was never easy for them, but they managed to keep a somewhat positive attitude through it all. This bullying lasted through high school, but they still had one or two close friends. Then, B arrives. B is an attractive, charming foreign exchange student who is actually royalty. And B has taken an inexplicable liking to A.

-Character A and B have always been rivals. They compete at everything they do without fail, with genuine dislike between the two. Unknown to A, B has been in love with A the entire time to an unhealthy degree. When A finally discovers B's obsession, things turn from a rivalry to a seemingly fairy tale romance. But, A is terrified.

I'm willing to play both OC/OC, OC/Canon, and Canon/Canon. The character listed on the left is who I would like to play.

If we're doing oc/canon, please tell ms who you'd like me to play for you. I'll likely play anyone for you, for each fandom.

AU or canon divergent settings are welcome.

Boku no Hero Academia:
-Ochako x Bakugo
-Ochako x Todoroki
-Jirou x Momo
-Jirou x Denki
-OC x Denki
-OC x Bakugo
-OC x OC

Borderlands:
-OC x Handsome Jack
-OC x OC

Danganronpa:
-Kirigiri x Celestia
-Naegi x Kirigiri
-Fukawa x Togami
-Sonia x Souda
-Sonia x Gundam
-Sonia x Komaeda
-Nanami x Komaeda
-Nanami x Hajime
-Mikan x Junko
-Mikan x Ibuki
-Kaede x Shuichi
-Kaede x Rantaro
-Maki x Kaito
-Himiko x Tenko
-Himiko x Angie
-Himiko x Kokichi
-Kokichi x OC
-Kokichi x Rantaro
I'm also interested in an all OC killing game, where the victims and killers are decided by a randomizer.

Haikyuu!!
-Kenma x Kuroo
-Kenma x Oikawa
-Kenma x Lev
-Hinata x Kageyama

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure:
-Suggest! I'm interested in playing Narancia and Trish, but I'll give most a shot.
-OC x OC

Junji Ito
-Interested in playing Tomie or Shoichi, likely against OCs.

Kingdom Hearts
-Sora x Riku

Miraculous Ladybug
-Marinette x Adrien/Chat (love square)
-Marinette x Luka
-Marinette x Nathanael
-OC x OC

Mob Psycho 100
-Mob x OC
-Tome x OC
-Tome x Mob
-OC x Reigen

Mystic Messenger
-OC x Jumin
-OC x Zen
-707 x OC
-Yoosung x OC

OHSHC
-Haruhi x Tamaki
-Haruhi x Kyoua
-Haruhi x Hikaru/Kaoru

Persona 5
-Ann x Ryuji
-Ann x Akira
-Futaba x Yusuke
-Futaba x Akira

Ryu ga Gotoku
-Makoto x Majima
-Nishiki x Kiryu
-OC x Majima
-OC x Kiryu

The Legend of Zelda
-Zelda x Link

Tokyo Ghoul
-OC x OC

Voltron
-Keith x Shiro
-Keith x Lance
-Pidge x Lance
-Pidge x Keith
-Pidge x Shiro

Wadanohara
-Wadanobara x Samekichi
-Wadanohara x Sal
-Wadanohara x Fukami

Last edited:
Hiya! Name’s Spots! I’m up for a double OC x Canon Mystic Messenger roleplay or a OC x OC Miraculous Ladybug roleplay where perhaps we play a team of Miraculouses working together to stop their own threat or such!

Hi! I never saw someone who was interested in roleplaying Zelda X Link and would love to try it out if you wish.

Interested in the Human/Kistune (Yokai) idea. I have an unused plot available. PM me if interested.

Hey! I'm lydia, I'm over 18, and I adore twisted fairytales. I like Keith and lance and make a pretty damn good lance, or if you wanted to indulge in a rare pair, I like romelle and pidge

Hey! I'm lydia, I'm over 18, and I adore twisted fairytales. I like Keith and lance and make a pretty damn good lance, or if you wanted to indulge in a rare pair, I like romelle and pidge
A twisted fairy tale Klance would be good with me! Shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back