• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝑠earch , 𝑠earch . ✿

fragmentary

𝔣𝔞𝔢 .
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❪ naomi · nineteen · novella — flexible writer . ❫

View attachment 991665
︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶
hello, i'm naomi! a nineteen year-old medical student & writer. i consider myself to be a novella writer, writing a hefty amount
of prose with great detail. the length of my writing can be adjusted for the sake of convenience & my partner, though literacy is obligatory.
i enjoy delving into & discussing darker themes within my writing, so i'm more inclined to write with people who are 18+. i write in third-person,
past tense. no exceptions.

i'm very versatile when it comes to pairings, i don't like sticking to one gender. so i'm willing to play male & female.
just don't beat around the bush if you want me to play male, or female. lol. pairings i'll do ➵ mxf, fxf, mxm, nbxf, nbxm.
i also tend to use anime/drawn faceclaims, but i'm not opposed to using real-life faceclaims as long as they're not cringe.
i also enjoy making characters on the spot, instead of having an oc ready. it's preference and something i'm most
comfortable doing. i tend to make moodboards and playlists of our characters, and gush over them. i really enjoy
ooc chatting, but it isn't a must. if you would like to chat, and discuss characters, then we can exchange discords.

i'm willing to write on here, or on discord. whatever you prefer. ❪ threads or PM's . ❫ ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

—————

genres i'd like to write out
fantasy , modern , cyberpunk , angst ,
romance ❪ i don't like it to be the main focus . ❫ , horror,
adventure , action , etc .

mangas i've read ❪ i take huge inspo from these . ❫
vagabond , berserk , slam dunk , beck ,
death note , samurai champloo , nana ,
paradise kiss , real , toilet bound hanako-kun ,
vampire knight , & many more. feel free to
inquire .

character dynamics
geisha x samurai , runaway witch x witch hunter ,
something inspired by faustian deals, think of the
book, 'The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue' , serial killer x detective .
i'll add more when i feel inspired !

games
genshin impact . i'll add more as time goes
on !
︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

interested? PM!

bump !

in the midst of editing this post, but feel free to dm. ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

bump !​
in the midst of editing this post, but feel free to dm. ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

Users who are viewing this thread

Back