• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for Rp Partners and friends

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All. Back into it again after busy few weeks**
Currently looking for people to roleplay with. I have been roleplaying for few years and I looking to created stories and make friends, I am 29 so I prefer my partner to be 18+ especially if RP may include some mature themes
Need to know to RP with me
  • Not ghost friendly: if you don't want to RP fine but don't ghost me please, just tell me you no longer want to RP
  • I HAte one-liners: They are boring so I expect 2 lengthy paragraphs at min, more is welcome. I may ask for a writing sample to see if we are compatible I, not a stickler for spelling or grammar as you long as you literate enough it works
  • I like to plan my rps not wing them. Nothing wrong with winging it, just not my style
  • be prepared to plan plotlines, I don't want to be the only planning
  • I am friendly and willing to chat OOC
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly. I ONLY play female though. into f x f at the moment
  • I am EST so I usually on after 4 pm but sometimes on during the day if my laptop internet is ok
  • Fandoms are welcome and I am willing to double if need be, goes for Original RP too
  • I prefer to RP in pm as its easier to track for me, but willing to do thread as well
  • Genres I love: Horror Romance Mystery
  • I won't do anime, medieval, historical, or sci-fi based rps, again nothing against them but they don't interest me

Fandoms:
  • Umbrella Academy
  • Corpse Party
  • Stranger things
  • Dr. Strange

Original ideas
* I have an idea for the pairing*
  • violinist/mortician​
  • *Former princes or wealthy girl/ poor or lower middle class​
  • former enemies/ lovers​
  • *reincarnated/ mystery person​
  • mute loner/ schools horror fan​
  • new neighbor/ long time resident​
  • amnesiac/ former friend​
  • towns eerie doll maker/ new seemingly indifferent resident​
  • *exes/former friends reunited in college(horror)​
  • cold popular person/ brash exterior loner( f x f only)​
  • reincarnated with past memories/former bully accomplice to lover​

I open to pairing suggestions, I may not do all but if it seems interesting enough will try
NO vampire werewolves lycan anything of that sort.

Last edited:
I love the towns eerie doll maker. Reminds me of Another! The first one with a violinist reminds of Departures I think it's called, a Japanese movie about a guy who plays a chello and works in "Departures", like preparing the body before the burial.

I even like the mute one... Can anime looking characters work? Was that what you were going for? I'm making assumptions based on your profile pic hahaha... (I'm babbling too much aren't I?)

i prefer real characters honestly. My picture has nothing to do with what i look for and what i into :)

Hello~~ So, I read your post, and eh... well, let's just say I play a musician character, and I really enjoy morticians and death positivity sooooo if you're interested I'd love to do that. Although, I am unsure of how comfortable I am with romance. I feel like part of me really wants to try it (only in an F x F pairing, though), but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave it open, in case I decide I'm still uncomfortable with it.

I'm also fairly intrigued by the new neighbor plot, and would love to be the long-time resident, although with that one I'd prefer it to only be platonic.

Overall, I often feel the need to write multiple characters, unless it is intended to be a short RP, because otherwise I get bored 👉👈

I'd love to chat more with you

Hello~~ So, I read your post, and eh... well, let's just say I play a musician character, and I really enjoy morticians and death positivity sooooo if you're interested I'd love to do that. Although, I am unsure of how comfortable I am with romance. I feel like part of me really wants to try it (only in an F x F pairing, though), but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave it open, in case I decide I'm still uncomfortable with it.

I'm also fairly intrigued by the new neighbor plot, and would love to be the long-time resident, although with that one I'd prefer it to only be platonic.

Overall, I often feel the need to write multiple characters, unless it is intended to be a short RP, because otherwise I get bored 👉👈

I'd love to chat more with you
great ideas pm me and we can chat

Would be interested in the princess x lower class pairing possibly!

Definitely interested in some of the plots you listed. I would love to talk over a storyline if still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back