• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for one x one (pretty much anything goes)

hartzellda

Cheerful Nihilist
Sup

I'm down for pretty much anything except:
  1. RP characters from established fandoms. Meaning that, yes, our RP can be set in Harry Potter's universe, but I want us to write as OCs. I don't want to write as Harry or anything other established character.
  2. R-rated/ NC-17 content.
  3. That's it.
That being said, hit me with your best prompt! You want to do werewolf x human? Let's do it. You want pirate x princess? I'm game. I'm a sappy romantic, so I do want romance! I've never done anything except M x F, but I'm willing to expand my horizons! Oh and I'll play any role though I'd prefer to be female.

I searched the r/writingprompts on Reddit and picked out some that intrigued me. Let's see if we can combine plots! Here are some that really butter my egg roll:
  1. You grew up in a space colony with other races from around the galaxy. As a child you had a best friend who you thought was the same age. However as you age it becomes clear that the two of you aren't aging at the same rate.
  2. You're a knight sent on a quest to slay a dragon and free a princess. In a surprise twist, you end up slaying the princess and freeing the dragon.
  3. A supervillain kidnaps a civilian and keeps them hostage, taunting on live television for the superhero to come find them. Unbeknownst to the villain, the kidnapped civilian is the superhero.
  4. You are the Evil Overlord. You have kidnapped the princess. Unfortunately, she developed Stockholm Syndrome. And she is far more evil and insane than you are.

Message me if you're interested and we can discuss more of details. Also I keep seeing people wanting to RP on discord... I am old and don't know what that is. Let's stick with email or PMs on here, okay?

One last thing, I cannot roleplay to anyone underaged (18 or younger) or enrolled in a K-12 school (college/university is fine!!!!!) I am a teacher and I cannot have these types of relationships with school-aged people. It's actually in my code of ethics in my contract. I am very serious about this as I can be fired very easily for violating this. Please be understanding of this and hit me up when you graduate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back