• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for new partners (and maybe friends. Who knows)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I‘m writing this on my way home cuz I‘m bored. I‘m also writing this on mobile, so please bear with me.

I‘m also too lazy to do anything with BBcode right now so it’s quite a short and rather boring thread. But anyways, welcome to my search thread.

I‘m up for almost everything tbh, do you have a good idea that‘s interesting? I‘m totally down.

My favorite things to write though is fantasy and sci-fi, though I also love to do slice of life or even something in the past or almost any of the punk-Genres there are.

As to who my partner is, I‘m really not picky as long as you‘re a decent human being, which don’t give me one liners. Ooc chatting is something I love to do, however it’s not a requirement.

If you have any more questions, please contact me either though my Dms or right below this thread (I may or may not have copied the end of my work E-Mails rn, hehe)

I‘m looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^

Hey! I‘m writing this on my way home cuz I‘m bored. I‘m also writing this on mobile, so please bear with me.

I‘m also too lazy to do anything with BBcode right now so it’s quite a short and rather boring thread. But anyways, welcome to my search thread.

I‘m up for almost everything tbh, do you have a good idea that‘s interesting? I‘m totally down.

My favorite things to write though is fantasy and sci-fi, though I also love to do slice of life or even something in the past or almost any of the punk-Genres there are.

As to who my partner is, I‘m really not picky as long as you‘re a decent human being, which don’t give me one liners. Ooc chatting is something I love to do, however it’s not a requirement.

If you have any more questions, please contact me either though my Dms or right below this thread (I may or may not have copied the end of my work E-Mails rn, hehe)

I‘m looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^
Definitely interested in plotting.

If you want to take a look at my post and see if any of the rp topics take your interest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back