• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search For High Fantasy

Ghost Orchid

Kahn of Outworld
Roleplay Type(s)
Kahn's Search (Reloaded Fantasy Ver.)
Hi guys, it's Kahn again! This time instead of Fandom role plays, I'm searching for something high fantasy packed with action and adventure. Before I get into the specifics, let me talk briefly about what I expect from my partners, and what they should expect from me. I would consider myself somewhere between literate and advanced literate, and I expect my partners to fall somewhere in that spectrum too. Each post should be at least 3 good-sized paragraphs. More is better, but not if it sacrifices quality! I'm pretty lenient on grammar and spelling because we all make typos, but I shouldn't have to play scrabble to unscramble your sentences. Please note that with longer posts (say 800-1000 words), I may take longer to write. I also really like to talk OOC, especially about plot and characters and stuff, so if you're not much for small-talk, we probably won't make good partners. I personally only do MxM role plays if it involves romance, so I won't be accepting other pairings at the moment. That doesn't mean you can't play a woman in the role play, or a straight man. Okay, with that out of the way, let's get into the juicer bits

What do I mean by "High Fantasy"? Think of the Lord of the Rings series or anything DnD related. I want to find a partner who is willing to do a lot of world-building, or someone who already has a world built to start role playing in. Intricate lore is definitely something I love reading, especially when I know how much work my partners put into it. I personally would love to do something that involves a lot of adventure with our group of heroes. Politics can definitely be in the background to set up conflicts and character dynamics.

I love well-developed characters. Come at me with well-thought out and expansive characters and I will love you forever. It also helps if my character can play NPCs too, which will give the world more life, in my opinion.

Overall go as crazy as you want with the world we're building. Create your own system of magic, or create your own race, it doesn't matter! I look forward to working with you!

High fantasy related fandoms:
  • Dragon Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Back