• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for a Partner!

lokii

ᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ. ♥
Hello! I’m currently looking for a well literate role-play partner. There’s a few things that I’d like to go over. So, in that case, after reading feel free to shoot me a PM (private message), if you are interested.

- ‘ :: About me.
• I’ve been role-playing for over 6 years now, and I often role-play over a bunch of other websites as well.
• I never have tended to ghost, and I most likely never will.
• I write 2-7 paragraphs depending on my partners response.
• I’m in full-time employment! I travel a lot, so I’m sorry if I don’t respond everyday but I try to at least. If I know that I’ll be gone for a longer time, I will let you know!
• I’m 18+, and currently have settled in London (hometown), meaning I’ll be replying more often until I travel once again. I play any gender, and I don’t have a preference on what gender my partner is.
• I love chatting in OOC, on Discord, and even gaming! I do play some childish games, but it depends on who I’m playing with, and what mood I’m in. I enjoy horror games, to say the least.

- ‘ :: Expectations.
• Do NOT ghost. I sorry, but it’s just rude to ghost someone. Trust me, and tell me if your interested or I’m not good enough, I couldn’t care less, and you can’t hurt my feelings.
• No one-liners please! I like my partners responses to be at least 2+ paragraphs but always; quality over quantity.
• Please be 18+, anything younger just makes me uncomfortable.

- ‘ :: Ideas. (Bolded is my preference of playing).
Vampire X Human.
• Blind Person X Regular.
• Barista X Famous Person.
• College Roomates.
• Childhood Best Friends.
• Soulmates.
Demon X Angel.
• Skeptical Human X Demon.
• Royal X Mythical Protector.
• Criminals.
Spy X Criminal.
• Criminal X Kidnapped.
Undercover Assassin X ____
• And your ideas as-well! Feel free to be open with me.

Hey, I'd like to possibly do Undercover Assassin x ____. I don't want to unveil too much, but I have several ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back