• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search for a longterm fandom RP partner

Sub Genres
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Horror
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Platonic
  5. Romance
Hi! My name is Cindy and I've been roleplaying for a long time. I'm fairly new to RPNATION, but I would love to get back into roleplaying after a long hiatus. I usually do MxM roleplays, but I could try a FxM or FxF roleplay. I usually work with canon characters, but I could try mixing it up with OC's if you'd rather have that. I'd also like some platonic relationships though, so if you're up for a best friend or family rp, then I could give that a go as well. Sorry for the shit introduction, btw, I'm not really good at these kind of introductions. I would say I'm not a bad writer though, and I promise you that I won't be giving any one liners!

Onto my fandoms:
> Spiderman universe
> DC (strictly Batman, sorry! I'm not really familiar with the rest of the DC universe)
> IT chapter 1 or 2 (2017/2019)
> The Shining
> Harry Potter
> Sherlock (limited)
> Teenwolf (limited)
> One Direction
> I Am Not Okay With This
> The Breakfast Club
> Pirates of the Caribbean

I get that these fandoms aren't everyones cup of tea, but I would love to start a roleplay with any of these fandoms. I don't have a lot of rules, but I would like it if you're above the age of 18. It's just that I'm 22 and I'm not comfortable with writing with a minor. My triggers are cheating, eating disorders and abusive behaviour. I write from a thirth person point of view and I would like to rp on this platform. And that's about it. Let me know if you're interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread