• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for 1x1 Roleplay Partners.

AngelicSinner

Welcome to the panic room.
Hello there! my name is Katie, I am interested in finding about three or four roleplay partners, because I figure that is how many I would truly be able to handle, while giving the roleplays the attention they deserve. I would ask that the roleplays are descriptive in nature. Script roleplaying is something I'm just not interested in. Five lines or more would be wonderful!

I am alright with all pairings and will not mind playing either roles. So for you ladies out there if you're struggling to find a MxF pairing, I will gladly play the male. Doubling up tends to confuse me a bit so I try to keep it as true onexone.

For ideas, if you have any you would like to explore please feel free to private message me! I am new to the site so some of the coding and such I will have to learn along the way for forums so I prefer the private messaging system. Most of my ideas are for original role plays only and I have quite a few depending on what kind of genre you would be interested in exploring. My favorite genres include mixtures of:

Adventure
Mystery
Romance
Realistic
Science Fiction
Supernatural

Again, these are very broad, because I have so many ideas for all of them. As for fandoms, I do watch anime and have watched/read Harry Potter, though I would not be comfortable strictly roleplaying canon. If there was something you would like to explore that mirrors the universe but with an original casting I would be open to that. But as of this time, canons are hard for me to portray because I feel I would never be able to predict the canon characters actual reaction.

I think I am making this post a tad long so I will cut it short. If you would like to explore an idea with me please private message me! Again, I am open to all pairings and willing to play the male character! Thank you for your time. :)

Hello there!
I'd be interested in plotting out a story line with you. The themes I like are Adventure, supernatural, romance and realistic

Hello! I'm interested in starting a roleplay with you. The genres I was thinking of trying are romance and realistic. I actually prefer playing the male in fact, and I've got a few plots in mind we could work with if you're interested.

I know five people have already replied, but I would definitely be interested in roleplaying as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back