• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sea monster interest check | Open

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
So fans of Luca might find this idea interesting.

Plot: Muse A(Your character) is a troubled teen who finds themselves being sent off to a small lake town to live with relatives for the summer after getting into a messing situation involving crime at home. This town's lake is home to some superstition. The town has its own version of the loch ness monster, with locals seeing a couple tails and fins snake by through the water. The town has made it a kind of tourist attraction saying that the lake has some kind of monster in it. Though, they don't say they fear the monster and instead call it their towns protector. Kind of like a deity who brings them protection and good weather for fishing. Every year at the end of summer, they have a big festival to give thanks to their deity and make some offerings like fish and snacks. However, the legend about the lake monster is half true. There isn't one but a small family of sea monsters taking residence in that lake. Muse B(my character) is a young sea monster who lives in the lake with her family and is curious about the human's tradition and their world. After a shocking encounter, both muse a and muse b start spending the summer together and teach each about life on land and in sea.

So, I want to ask you to be a minor as I'm a minor and more comfortable with people around my age. Though, I might roleplay with someone 18+ as long as they're close to 18
I'd like you to be fairly active so a response a day is minimum and I'd love more than that
I have a minimum of one paragraph though I'm not too strict with that
Be willing to develop the plot with me
Please tell me if you lose interest or can't roleplay for a period of time, I'll do the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back