• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SE♡ULMATES; where you find your krp soulmate~!

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry

SE♡ULMATES

SE♡ULMATES is the hosted project that aims to bring together K-RPers from all over RPNation. If you’re a member here, it means you have a love for writing and k-pop/k-drama. We’re happy to see you!

SE♡ULMATES aims to provide the mini KRP forums of RPN – fit into a single hosted project. There you can find such things as actual roleplays, a coding thread for all of our wonderful coders to display their awesome work (some of which are exclusive freebies for our members), and k-rper oriented threads like 1x1 searches and faceclaim discussions.

In SE♡ULMATES, all of our roleplays take place in one universe but with two alternates: the realistic and the supernatural. With this, we can have a lot of fun with crossovers and the like! It’ll create a much more vibrant universe for our characters to interact in.

Do you want to learn more? Head over to this link (and don't forget that our front page scrolls!):
https://www.rpnation.com/group/se♡ulmates.98/info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back