• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scrumbo’s Holdiday search!

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Hey pals! It’s Scrumbo here back on after a pretty long hiatus. I’m in a good holiday mood and ready for some RP. Here are a few of the things I’d be interested in.

Yu Yu Hakusho
Persona/ SMT
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Xenoblade
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Mob Psycho 100
Kaiji
Advance wars
The World Ends With You
Danganronpa
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill
Mega man Battle Network/NT warrior (I’ve got a real hankering for this one)

And, like a bunch of more video games and anime that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask. Really, anything from Nintendo I'm down with, just as a note.

I consider myself pretty laied back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:

- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try. So no one liners, and a few spelling and grammar mistakes are alright with me. I’m not asking for crazy detail, just that you put in effort.
- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask. If you have ideas, have a problem with my posting, ETC, you can let me know and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.
-PLEASE bump me if I don’t post for a while.
Hey, I forget things. Or I see things and say “I’ll get to that later” and never do. We’ve all done it. But if I don’t respond for 2-3 days give me a bump. I hate when I miss a post on accident because it kills the flow. I’m not saying you should bump every hour I don’t post, of course use it in moderation. I trust you won’t go overboard.

If you have any questions about these lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Thanks!

Hey!!! Scrub! Are you interested to join the Pokemon RP I just made?

Pokémon Destiny: Web of Wyrd

It's actually supposed to be a continuation to the events after the Tuko Island adventure!
I can definitely understand if you are not that interested in the project, just let me know!
Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back