• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

scream (the tv series) rp?

pistollips

angel bitch
hey! im ivi, anddddd ok, ive highkey been obsessed with scream lately. im 100% caught up and looking to rp pairings from the show, possibly make ocs and do our own little thing. doesnt have to follow the plot completely, just mostly based on it!

PAIRINGS

characters id be wanting to play are bolded, but negotiable.

• audrey x brooke
  • audrey x noah
  • audrey x emma
  • audrey x oc
  • noah x oc
  • brooke x branson
  • brooke x gustavo
  • emma x eli
  • eli x oc
  • piper x oc
  • piper x emma
  • oc x oc
  • more! just suggest something to me!

RULES

• please dont contact me if you're a furry or brony, or want to do anything animal related.
  • literacy in english. idc about capital letters, i tend to stick to all lowercase just because i like the aesthetic, but punctuation and decent grammar is nice.
  • no godmodding!!!
  • para rp only
  • i prefer to write in third person.
  • canon x oc is welcome / almost encouraged !!
  • not interested in doubling up. it just seems like a one sided thing imo. im probably going to only be invested in my half, you're only going to be invested in yours, it just seems like a stupid concept to me. id rather we both be mutually excited about something.
  • it'd be cool to get to know people outside of just rping with them but if you would rather not talk ooc that's chill too.
  • let me know beforehand if you have any triggers and such.
  • animated faceclaims are welcome as well as just regular descriptions or real people. just please dont use boy band members as your fc lmao.. or deceased celebs. if you're going to use someone else's art as your fc try to credit them. if you dont know who originally did it, that's ok, just dont claim something that isnt yours!
  • ill be updating these frequently as i think of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back