• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Scratch that, now I might need help with something else.

Agent

Lance
So, I really like using tables to store RPG stats, and I might need it again for something I got planned. Though as you probably would've guessed, I gots me a problem.
I want to make the top boxes blue, and the bottom boxes a darker blue. But it looks like the only color available... is regular old blue. I've tried red, green, black... those don't do anything. How do I change the color of the rows?
Code:
[table]

[tr=blue]
[td=2]Aliveness[/td]
[td=2]Stronk[/td]
[td=2]Smart[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]---[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]---[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]---[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

You have to color each row's content using a div box

AlivenessStronkSmart
1---2
---
3---

Fable Fable
Would you mind giving me the code to that? Because i'm not sure how div box works.
You can click quote/reply and it'll give you the raw code ;3

Unfortunately, I think the tables look kind of... messy.
I'd need some good method to display character information without cluttering the text box too much(which is probably too much to ask).
What method could I use? Perhaps like a character sheet or something? But then how would I do that?

You can go with rows and columns, which works kind of the same way as the table does, but depending on how much information you have it can be tricky. If it's quite a bit of info, you can just use google spreadsheets and import it to the site with the gdoc tag. I did this before when I was tracking expansive character information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back