• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP: Unstable, Breached, Vulerable

Only if you ask nicely.

Wait does this mean im not allowed to partake in 420-j to get out of paperwork

Rule 165: The Fourth Reich is strictly forbidden from being instated.
No, not even if Dr. Lettuce speaks German.
No, you cannot use 173 682 any series one SCP any SCP to "convince" us otherwise.

Why are you guys ruining my fun

Wait does this mean im not allowed to partake in 420-j to get out of paperwork

Why are you guys ruining my fun
Yes, we need to keep some of that scp still around when the director comes checking in.

Yes, we need to keep some of that scp still around when the director comes checking in.

Is flinging myself out a window still out of the question? We might be low on d-class personnel, but im sure we can still use one for my new body

Is flinging myself out a window still out of the question? We might be low on d-class personnel, but im sure we can still use one for my new body
No.

If you could we would be dead.

tenor.gif

I'm sorry, Dr. Lettuce, but the stats don't lie. The last - and first - site you were given jurisdiction over was literally burned to the ground 72 hours after the decision.

I'm sorry, Dr. Lettuce, but the stats don't lie. The last - and first - site you were given jurisdiction over was literally burned to the ground 72 hours after the decision.

come on, it wasnt that. plus, it contained the scp. doesnt that count for something?

While a fire is an excellent way to contain a living entity, the sacrifice of millions of dollars of Foundation assets is not worth the successful containment of a Euclid. (The pronunciation starts with the consonant "y" sound, yooklid)

While a fire is an excellent way to contain a living entity, the sacrifice of millions of dollars of Foundation assets is not worth the successful containment of a Euclid. (The pronunciation starts with the consonant "y" sound, yooklid)

I disagree

Rule 165: The Fourth Reich is strictly forbidden from being instated.
No, not even if Dr. Lettuce speaks German.
No, you cannot use 173 682 any series one SCP any SCP to "convince" us otherwise.

ACH! Idiots...
I have my ways...

Speaking of "Idiots" I demand the payment of approximetely 30 Class D personell for some fun.

SEND IN THE WIERD TENTACLE TREE!

ACH! Idiots...
I have my ways...

Speaking of "Idiots" I demand the payment of approximetely 30 Class D personell for some fun.

SEND IN THE WIERD TENTACLE TREE!

wait if hes not me, does that mean that he can do everything that i cant

im taking this man as my host to bypass the rules made to keep me in check

guten morgen herr fenster. zeit um selbstmord zu begehen

Last edited:
I didn't use Google translate directly into the message- there were a few words that I recognized- but I thought I saw meister. What trickery are you implementing onto your documents?!

Where can I get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back