• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP Partner search

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
So my idea for this RP is we’ll play characters in the SCP universe (D-class, soldiers, scientists, SCPs, etc.) and we’ll do a bunch of mini-RPs for every single SCP, starting at SCP-002. Simple as that really, I wanna work together with someone to make this play out however we want it to. Whether it be a bunch of smaller RPs or one big RP, each RPs story can be something ranging from just a simple test on an SCP with 2 D-class, to Roleplaying the incidents that got a certain SCP caught, to an RP where a specific SCP escapes. Or even something more lore heavy, (SCP-032 I’m looking right at you.) if you’re a fan of SCP I really hope you’ll consider sending me a PM And we can plot together. 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back