• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP 3008 Character Sheets

BlightGiver

Professional Brick Thrower
You can apply your characters here; the guideline below is pretty basic, and you don't have to follow it. Just use it as a tool if you need some easy ideas for making a character.

Image or character description

Name
Sex
Alternate Earth (if your character is from an alternate reality, you'll put earth, followed by a series of numbers of your choosing. Provide a minor description about what makes this different world from our earth dimension)
Occupation
Bio (Make this as extensive as you like, so long as it's at least more than 3 sentences. lol)
Did you encounter any IKEA staff members before meeting everyone else's characters? If yes, what happened and did you kill it. (This will come into play later on)
Notable skills (no superpowers or magic; this isn't that kind of story. lol)

ZEN
(an awkward girl who runs with scissors)
4215D2C8-80BB-4AF2-982B-4710EA52A735.jpegNAME — ZENITH MIO KANIKI
NICKNAMES — ZEN ; ZENNY ; ZENZIE
GENDERCISGENDER FEMALE
AGE — SIXTEEN; OCTOBER 31st; SCORPIO
SEXUALITY — HETEROSEXUAL

HEIGHT — 5’10 ; 178 cm
WEIGHT — 102 POUNDS ; 46.2 KILOS
BODY TYPE — ECTOMORPH: frail and lanky, there is very little muscle mass and fat on Zen’s form

OCCUPATION — SOPHOMORE; STUDENT

BIO/HER FIRST ENCOUNTER — Born to the owners of a craft shop, Zen grew up with a childhood full of teasing and insults, mainly due to her height and facial features. There was little comfort in the things around her, and she grew up quite afraid of her own voice. Zen has had little social contact with others, but is open to it. She had entered the IKEA in the search of purchasing a lamp for her bedroom. She hadn’t even planned on going to the store. Nor did she expect to be so immediately confronted by what she thought to be an employee as she was heading down one of the first aisles, only to be confronted by a faceless man. Caught off guard, Zen grabbed the nearest utensil from her gym bag, which happened to be a pair of steel scissors, and plunged them into the chest of the figure quite a few times, before taking her scissors into her hands and running off. She soon found herself surrounded by many stuck in the same situation she was, and is now on the route to find an escape.

PERSONALITY — Zen is quiet, introverted, and a bit insecure, but she has a sympathetic, pleasant, and caring personality. Socially awkward, and aware that many are alarmed or made uneasy by her looks, she gets easily flustered when people she doesn’t know well show an interest in her. She usually appears a bit uncomfortable when spoken to; in some measures she unintentionally discourages people from talking to her, though she wants to make friends. She’s always hiding at least part of her face behind her hair.

SKILLS — Though a bit unmotivated and a tad lazy; being absentminded, easily dejected, and easily distracted, she is easily cheered up. Though tall and awkward, she’s very agile, dexterous, and a fast runner. She can also use a pair of scissors as her most preferred weapon against IKEA employees.

Last edited:
5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e.jpg

Name:
Marx Hawthorne

Sex:
Male

Alternate Reality:
Earth-0007
This Earth is remarkably similar to the normal Earth, except it's gravity is significantly higher.

Student

Bio:
Belonging to an alternate reality of Earth where the gravity was ridiculously high in comparison, life was quite different for Marx prior to his "transference". Studying at an ordinary school, Marx grew up in a society that valued hard work and effort over all - thus was the ethic needed to survive in the harsh conditions of their planet. Along with constantly fighting the crushing pressure of gravity until their muscles developed to withstand it, students such as Marx were to dutifully plow through educational practices doggedly without slack. Conditioning their students to put in their maximum effort, Marx soon grew to develop a coldly arrogant attitude to the rest of his classmates. They were mindless drones in his eyes, slaves to their own education. He wanted none of it, he wanted an escape; a life worthy of his effort.

And thus he was granted one. As if granting his wish, Marx found himself in an entirely different location by some mysterious means. Unsure how he got where he was, he soon discovered he was in a giant Ikea store of all places. While he had these in his reality, they were not as structurally vulnerable by comparison as the one he was currently inside. Confused and alone, Marx was quickly attacked by a mysterious alien creature. Being quick on his feet, Marx managed to avoid injury and kill the creature via striking his hand through it's featureless face. Disgusted and still just as confused, Marx began to wander the Ikea aimlessly.

Staff Encounters:
Attack by one creature upon arrival, which he killed with blunt trauma.

Notable Skills:
Due to the high gravity in his reality, Marx possesses a strength beyond the capabilities of any normal human.
Also due to the gravity, his skin is slightly more durable so as to not tear from his body under the pressure of the gravity.
Additionally, he was involved in his school's track running team and is quite agile on his feet.

Last edited:
Image or character description
OC.jpegName Kayden Mattley
Sex:Male
Alternate Earth (if your character is from an alternate reality, you'll put earth, followed by a series of numbers of your choosing. Provide a minor description about what makes this different world from our earth dimension) Earth-1005, the Earth where things are exactly the same, with minor brand name changes. Also Spider-Man TNAS wasn't cancelled.
Bio (Make this as extensive as you like, so long as it's at least more than 3 sentences. lol)
Kayden had a normal life. It's simple as that, he just wanted to go buy something from IKEA, but no, fate had other plans. Upon entering this IKEA he noticed it was empty until he saw an employee who he asked where the hell is everyone else? He didn't respond. he smacked the employee creature, Kayden thought he lost his mind and the weird looking employee chased him. Kayden grabbed a chair in the section(It was wooden) and smacked the creature several times with it. Kayden now looks for anyone else...or the door to freedom
Did you encounter any IKEA staff members before meeting everyone else's characters? If yes, what happened and did you kill it. (This will come into play later on)Yes, I encountered one while walking around, It tried attacking me but I attacked it with a nearby wooden chair killing it
Notable skills (no superpowers or magic; this isn't that kind of story. lol)
Cooking,(YOU GET YOUR FOOD OKAY?!), Average Intellect, (he is pretty okay at being smart.) knows how to kill with a chair now.
https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=9414354&rating_type_id=1

final girl. final girl. . Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 . Both of your characters are accepted; and thabks for teaching me how to kill with a chair. Lol

Kloudy Kloudy . Looks great, but if we could tone it down on his strength just somewhat. Punching right through flesh like a pencil through paper is a little too powerful in this IKEA. I can believe knocking an employee down and constantly beating its face in until it stops moving; but instant death like in your current cs is a no go. That's all that needs to be changed and you're in!

final girl. final girl. . Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 . Both of your characters are accepted; and thabks for teaching me how to kill with a chair. Lol

Kloudy Kloudy . Looks great, but if we could tone it down on his strength just somewhat. Punching right through flesh like a pencil through paper is a little too powerful in this IKEA. I can believe knocking an employee down and constantly beating its face in until it stops moving; but instant death like in your current cs is a no go. That's all that needs to be changed and you're in!
Well, when in doubt, chair it out! also its an IKEA, what else would I kill it with? A sofa?

How strong are we talking then? Taking time beating an instance of SCP 3008-2’s face in seems fairly normal to me. Instead of punching straight through, perhaps my punch is strong enough to crack bones slightly? Would require a few good hits to crumple an employee’s head that way, but I wouldn’t have to spend half a minute flailing on em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back