• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP 1x1 Anyone??

SunnyTheFox11

(ง'̀-'́)ง Fight me!
Hey everyone! It's me, Sunny!

So I'm currently, and slowly, getting into the world of SCP. My brother and a few friends have encouraged me to check out SCP, and I'm loving it so far! My favorite SCP is 173. I don't know why, but I love the concept of when you look away from something, it gets closer. It gives me pure anxiety and fear, but I love it!!

Anyway, I'm getting off track! I do have a small plot that I want to do. It's a work in progress, but it'll do for now. The plot can be any pairing, but just know that I'm more comfortable playing female than male. The rp can also be platonic if you want.

THE PLOT:
A guard (me or you) wakes up after being attacked by a loose SCP. When they take a look around, they notice that the facility has gone completely haywire. SCPs are out roaming around and what seems like all the inhabitants of the place are dead. As they keep exploring, avoiding more SCPs along the way, they come across a D-class prisoner (me or you) who is running for they're life away from (any SCP you can think of). The guard decides to help them and they soon get to temporary safety. That's when our adventure begins.

Yeah I know, it needs some work. I just really love this concept, I think it's good so far.

I'm a semi-lit roleplayer, and I normally write up to one paragraph. If I write a one-liner, I'm probably busy or I can't think of anything to write. If this sounds unappealing to you, I get it! You have you're preferences and that's fine with me! You can write in your own style as well!

I hope to roleplay with some of you soon! Bye!

682 is the hard to kill reptile, the interesting think is that it's technically immortal, they can nuke it, and it may die, but it'll revive itself somehow

There's a shitload of interesting ones out there, but for some reason096 is my favorite .-.

The funny thing is, the two are polar opposites xD

Speaking of them, they've both fought 682, 096 ripped it to shreds, and 173 snapped it's neck

Hey, I am not too familiar with the SCP Foundation but I do like the characters.
I would be willing to join if it is alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back