• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Scott's RADICAL Adventure

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
10:20 PM
Some city somewhere, probably Canada or New York...I dunno...

Some tired guy who seems awfully like the protagonist was walking very tiredly down the sidewalk, his hands were shoved deep into his coat. It was very cold out, his breath vapor could be seen as he exhaled. The night was relatively calm, well calm for a big city anyways, there was the occasional car that passed by and sometimes the usual drunk hobo that stumbled around this part of town. The residents gave the hobo a name, it was Larry.
Steven_Stills_6469.PNG
LARRY:
"HEY KID! C'MERE! I gotta...gotta *hic* got somethin' for ya'..."

[You cautiously walk over to the drunken mess...I mean man.]

LARRY:
"Here kid...take this, you'll need it..."

[LARRY hands you a RED JELLYBEAN, it feels powerful. After a few moments of contemplation, LARRY points to your mouth and to the JELLY BEAN.]

[You carelessly eat candy from a sketchy-ass homeless man.]

[Suddenly a FIREBALL appears in your hand.]

YOU:
WHAT THE FUCK--?

[THEN A BUS QUICKLY PULLS UP NEXT TO YOU AND THREE THUGS JUMP OUT, THEN THREE MORE APPEAR BEHIND LARRY!]

LARRY:
"Later kid! *hic*"

[LARRY makes his escape and the thugs suddenly rush you. You reactively throw the fireball at one, it explodes and he is instantly incinerated! Another one rushes up to you and throws a punch, you duck it and punch him back! He falls to the ground and the rest pull out their weapons.]

THUGS:
"ALRIGHT BOYS ENOUGH PLAYING AROUND! LET'S GET EM! LET'S WRAP UP THIS PROLOGUE!"

[The fighting ensues! A KNIFED THUG swings his KNIFE at you and you sidestep it with ease! These tutorial enemies are a breeze! You FIREBALL him and the other three THUGS take -3 to their MORALE! They all rush you at once! You then charge up your FIREBALL and jump in the air; then you release the blast downwards onto the three opponents, turning them to ash!]

[You rake your hands through the ash piles and collect your loot!
SICK! YOU GOT: +5 coins

YOU:
"Aw, that wasn't worth it..."

[SUDDENLY IN THE DISTANCE, A LARGE TITLE FLOATS OVER THE CITY AS THE THEME SONG PLAYS!]

SCOTT'S RADICAL ADVENTURE

Three guys sat at a round table, they seemed to be in the break room at Corporation Incorporated! The leading innovator in boring office work!

23823724_166932327241643_3289606032866672640_n.jpg

???:
"Aaaand then I jumped waaaaay up in the air! FWOOOSH!!! And then I blasted the three THUGS from the air, Kamehameha style! Weird though, after the fight some title screen began rollin--"

caleb.png

CALEB:
[Sounding unconvinced] "Scott. I think that hobo gave you some bad shit man because I'm pretty sure you're tripping."

SCOTT:
"Nah man it was real, believe me! I mean I haven't been able to like...conjure up any fireballs or anything, BUT like...I'm seeing things."

CALEB:
"Yes Scott! You ARE seeing things! You were drugged! You should probably call the police or something...I dunno. [He shrugs and takes a sip of his slushie.]

SCOTT:
"No man, it was a jellybean! Tasted like cherries! Not a drug! Regardless, what I meant was I see like...Stats of things I look at. Its weird but I feel like im in a video game or some weird shit."

[You look at Caleb and above his head is a small Stats box]

CALEB
21 Years Old
Level 1
HP: 50/50

CALEB:
"Well if you're in a game, better hope its not like SAO or some stupid death game bullshit." [He laughs, obviously not taking you seriously]

SCOTT:
"Whatever man, I gotta get back to work, talk to you later."

[You pickup the empty can of BEPIS you were drinking and walk over to the trash can.]

TRASH CAN
Level 3
HP: 150/150

SCOTT:
"What the fuck man, its a higher level than I am!"

[You look at your hand and your Stats box appears]

SCOTT
19 Years Old
Level 2
HP: 150/150
Skills: FIREBALL

[You shrug and toss your can into the trash can, but it hits the rim and launches back at you, hitting you in the head.]

[Wow, you must really suck! You just forget it and leave the can on the ground. Now time to get stuff done, though your BLADDER is pretty low, what do you do?]

>GO TO THE BATHROOM
>HOLD IT AND RETURN TO YOUR CUBICAL

//this thread is open to all! First choice to get 2-3 votes wins! (though that may differ depending on audience size)//

Seems pretty interesting, I'm in.

>GO TO THE BATHROOM
Only logical choice: why hold it in when you have a bathroom nearby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back