• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scott Pilgrim Comic Romance! [UPDATED]

GraceofAutumn

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! Not sure if anyone here is interested in roleplaying this, however I’m hoping to find more people who enjoy the Scott Pilgrim comic universe as much as I do! I’d like to bounce ideas around and ideally find someone with GM/DM experience, though this isn’t mandatory. I’m hoping to try an OCxCanon idea set after the events of the last book, though we’d both be dividing up the main characters and including other story lines, and I am more than happy to double up if needed or think of something else! Please note that this will be based around the comics, not the movie. In terms of characters I play most often, I’d say I have a strong grasp on Ramona, Kim and Knives, though I’m happy to pick up others as we see fit! Also feel free to add in any of your own original characters as well!

**(All characters will be aged 20+)**

~Rules~
1. Please be literate. No text talk or bad grammar (minus OOC chatting). 3rd person only. I don’t expect massive novella responses, but your replies should be detailed and show effort.
2. Please be relatively active. I understand we all have busy lives, however if you ghost or aren’t around for long periods of time, I am not the partner for you. If you aren’t feeling our plot or want to part ways, just communicate! I also sometimes have a terrible memory, so if it’s been more than a few days, (politely) nudge me!
3. Because every plot will be 20+, I am asking that you also be **20 or older.** When you reach out me, your age should be present somewhere in your opening message.
4. Please make your introduction more than “hi”, “wanna rp” etc. Your opening message should state where you are coming from, your age, what you are interested in, writing samples (not required, but certainly a bonus) etc. Messages with little effort will be ignored.
5. The particular pairing I’d like to do off the bat is MxM. For this reason, please be comfortable with playing those roles. I am more than happy to include any and all other gender pairings for yours/in any plots we decide on!
6. Let’s have fun and be friends! Let’s chat OOC and talk about our days! As much as I love roleplaying, I love getting to know my partners as well!

And I think that about covers it! If you’re interested, please shoot me a DM! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Edit: this is my original character Luno! Art by p.macartni, not myself!

Attachments

• BC036D30-CEBD-49C8-929A-19F35126EB1A.jpeg
    BC036D30-CEBD-49C8-929A-19F35126EB1A.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 9E44B745-ADFB-4630-B0C1-3982585481B9.jpeg
    9E44B745-ADFB-4630-B0C1-3982585481B9.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back