• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scott Pilgrim, Anyone?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
So yeah. To celebrate the re-release of the game Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, I'm looking for a partner to partake in a Scott Pilgrim RP! If you've watched the movie or read the books, then this is the ad for you! Now it doesn't necessarily have to feature the canon characters (unless you want it to. :P) What I was thinking of is an RP with original characters set in the same world with the same story. Boy meets girl, the two fall in love, boy has to defeat girl's Seven Evil Exes in video game style boss fights that get more and more outrageous as they go on.

Along the way there will be bumps in the road, such as tragic backstories being revealed, getting a job, paying rent, and not to mention spreading the word about our band!

If you're familiar with the story, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, or respond in the thread down below! Thank you for your time!

2a423b1a-9cda-4988-8df7-d74f50556d8e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back