Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
large.jpg

Zodiac: Scorpio

Alliance: Renegade

Name: Noel Krailo

Appearance:

[SIZE= 10.5pt]Noel has scruffy, perpetually messy light brown hair that refuses to obey him, and bright blue eyes that look like jewels in certain lighting. Though he appears scrawny, he's stronger than he looks, but he's not completely amazing, either. He's only about 5'5", and his face always bears a blank expression, save for the raging emotion in his eyes. Any rare smile he gives is usually kind or utterly adorable.

Normally, he wears jeans and sneakers along with a plain T-shirt and some plaid flannel shirt. He does not give a single damn about how he looks.

Personality:

Noel can be a bit of a brat if someone isn't listening to him, and he complains a lot just to get attention. However, he's genuinely concerned about those he used to consider his friends, and will check up on them every now and then and make sure they're doing alright. He believes humans have grown stupider as they advanced, and that they don't seem to care about anyone anymore. No one can sway this opinion, as he's seen enough proof with all the violence and misfortune in the world to know that his presumptions are correct. Due to his curiosity about how humans fell so far, he reads plenty of history books, with his guilty pleasure being young adult fiction (particularly dystopia.) Someday he hopes to actually achieve his goal of taking over humanity and fixing up the terrible mess they've made.

Powers:

Being the Water sign he is, Noel can bend water to his will, and its temperature will change depending on his level of anger and determination. Ex. If he's really furious, the water will be scalding, but if he's genuinely uninterested in what's going on, the water will immediately freeze and turn to ice. If he receives a serious wound, water can also help heal it as well, but if he gets a measly paper cut, the water will do nothing. Generally, his water attacks can be effective against fire, but only in the right state of matter.

Limitation:

Because the water freezes if he's genuinely uninterested, it is harder to manipulate, and thus, the water will take a while to thaw before he can actually use it. This leaves him vulnerable except for his swords.

Other Weaknesses:

Guilt has its way of crippling him in the middle of perfectly coherent thought. He can never really forgive himself for causing others pain, nor can he let go of his past pain. His inability to lie gets him into trouble sometimes. Otherwise, he's just as flawed as any human.

Weapon: twin swords

Dislikes:
most creepy-crawly insects, TV, guns, those who don't care about their friends

Bio:

Scorpio honestly hated how humans were progressing, which was why he started the renegade faction against his fellows. He was glad that other zodiacs joined him, and pushed for them to succeed. However, all of their ideas differed, and they all seemed to fear Scorpio's extremity in how he wanted to rule humanity. So their alliance broke apart, and he was left with nothing.

With the Princess dead, Scorpio had nothing to do, so he watched from the shadows as humanity's morals seemed to sink lower and lower. Corruption, greed, lying...those filthy humans never seemed to learn. But one day, he met a girl who cared about her brothers with her whole heart, and helped out those in need. Scorpio just about fell in love with the girl, but she was brutally murdered by scoundrels who cared none for her.

Furious, Scorpio killed those men and gave the girl a proper burial. From then on, he vowed to someday complete his goal of taking over humanity, and fix their hearts so they would care about others. Whenever he found a particularly charitable human, he was able to convince them to do good for others. Many foundations, charities, and homes for those in need were started due to his influence. Though he's lost hope in humanity, he sees these organizations as a start to how he'll rule over humanity.

Now if only he could convince his old allies to come back.

Other:
He has a pet scorpion he named Shelby.
He has a tendency to accurately guess how others are feeling.

@ApfelSeine And so begins the return of our tortured soul Noel~! Let me know if I should add more~ ^^

Last edited:
Hmm, there's already a character with water manipulation, so would you be willing to expand the power to be a more general "temperature manipulation"? I'd like to avoid overlaps if possible, though it's not that big a deal if you have your heart set on it.

Also, just a minor nitpick, but in this version the princess has only been dead about 100 years, which is after the Renaissance. Other than that, everything looks great ^_^

Hmm, there's already a character with water manipulation, so would you be willing to expand the power to be a more general "temperature manipulation"? I'd like to avoid overlaps if possible, though it's not that big a deal if you have your heart set on it.

Also, just a minor nitpick, but in this version the princess has only been dead about 100 years, which is after the Renaissance. Other than that, everything looks great ^_^

:ClosedEyesCrying:  Dang it

How would temperature manipulation even work....or be helpful *cries*

You could make the air really hot/cold. Same with metal, which are what most people's weapons consist of. You could probably light wood things on fire, freeze things together, etc. You could change the properties of matter as well. It's actually a very versatile power. Probably should have some limitations of course, but there's definitely a lot that can be done with it n

You could make the air really hot/cold. Same with metal, which are what most people's weapons consist of. You could probably light wood things on fire, freeze things together, etc. You could change the properties of matter as well. It's actually a very versatile power. Probably should have some limitations of course, but there's definitely a lot that can be done with it n

I...I guess.

But like

That's why he could only do it with water.

I actually don't know what to do right now because I was unprepared for this, since I was copying my original CS ;-;

It's not necessary that you change it, only recommended. There's a character with water manipulation and ice manipulation so there's a lot that's overlapping. Not the end of the world though. I would prefer things to be relatively diverse, but don't force yourself if you don't wish to change it. It's only a recommendation so that your character remains unique from the others.

It's not necessary that you change it, only recommended. There's a character with water manipulation and ice manipulation so there's a lot that's overlapping. Not the end of the world though. I would prefer things to be relatively diverse, but don't force yourself if you don't wish to change it. It's only a recommendation so that your character remains unique from the others.

Well if that character includes ice manipulation, Noel actually can't do anything with ice, as stated in the limitations. I know I'm grasping at straws here, but small differences like that tend to make a world of difference. :smile12:  His emotions just change the state of matter, but only control water in its liquid form.

If that makes sense

I feel so terrible for being stubborn

It does make sense. I only wished to point out that it's essentially the same power as Cancer's but with a different limitation. You don't need to change it if you don't want to, I simply felt it necessary to point out to you that someone already uses the same power. Though you might be able to convince Kimona to have her character control crabs or something along those lines since she also wanted to do that, but then opted for water manipulation. Again though, I'm not overly concerned about the powers being the same, so you don't need to do anything if it doesn't bother you or Kimona.

It does make sense. I only wished to point out that it's essentially the same power as Cancer's but with a different limitation. You don't need to change it if you don't want to, I simply felt it necessary to point out to you that someone already uses the same power. Though you might be able to convince Kimona to have her character control crabs or something along those lines since she also wanted to do that, but then opted for water manipulation. Again though, I'm not overly concerned about the powers being the same, so you don't need to do anything if it doesn't bother you or Kimona.

I don't know Kimona all that well, so I don't know how good I'd be at convincing them of anything >.<

I don't know Kimona all that well, so I don't know how good I'd be at convincing them of anything >.<

Perhaps. I'll start a PM with you two when I get the chance. Honestly they'll probably say that they don't care if you're power is the same, but I do want to check so that people don't encroach on each other's space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, now that we know neither you or Kimona minds if your characters share a similar power, I don't mind if you leave it as it is :)  Noel is accepted. Feel free to start rping any time ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back