• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Scorpio art improvement

Fanfic Werewolves P&S
1579015193243.jpeg
For a fan fic I am writing on Potions and Snitches, challenge is Werewolf's Pack by Mogadorian_Wolf. The fan fic is Aeternum Dominarus Nox.

Left: Severus Tobias Snape
Werewolf: Sherlock
Age/Sex: 34/Male
Turned: 5th Year by Remus Lupin at 16

Center: Socorates Peverell
Werewolf: Ragnarök
Age/Sex: 13/Male
Turned: 3rd Year by Remus Lupin at 13

Right: Remus John Lupin
Werewolf: Moony
Age/Sex: 34/Male
Turned: February 16, 1965 at 4 1/2 years by Fenrir Greyback

In this fan fiction, Harry Potter gets a new identity as he, Severus and Remus have to run to avoid being hunted by werewolf hunters.

Last edited:
Hogwarts Schedule Years 1 & 2
year 1.jpg

Okay, this is my version of the first-year time table for Hogwarts' students in their first year. It's color coded as follows (which should be obvious in my opinion):
Red equals Gryffindor
Yellow equals Hufflepuff
Blue equals Ravenclaw
Green equals Slytherin

No background is for all students (meal times, curfew, breaks, etc.) Study Hall means the students have to work in the Great Hall on homework. Ex. is Slytherin & Gryffindor would have study hall together and Hufflepuff & Ravenclaw would have study hall together. I allotted for the 10 minute breaks to get to classes (used the HP wiki and the HP Lexion sites for this info). Magical Theory is a class Harry had during his first year at Hogwarts in the films according to his time schedule so that was added. I tried to give the houses chances to interact with each other by having different classes set up. Potions for Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw is weird since classes end at 4PM except on Fridays where I guess they end at 3:15? I swear I read that somewhere, off the top of my head I have no clue where but I know I saw it today. Took forever to do as there is no concrete info on schedules minus Potions being a double period and astronomy (for Gryffindor at least) being on Wednesdays at midnight. This was done in excel and then converted into JPG online. It's for my answer to Harry is a Werewolf Challenge on Potions and Snitches.

year 2 revision.jpg

This is Year 2 Schedule at Hogwarts. I added 3 electives that are required for Year 2 students.

Year 2 Elective 1: WS (Wizarding Studies)-required for all muggleborns and muggle-raised students or MWS (Muggle World Studies)-required for all purebloods and wizard-raised students

Year 2 Elective 2: Wandlore (teaches the history of wands as tools, about the magical creatures cores come from, wand care, etc.

Year 2 Elective: Dueling-teaches muggle and wizarding dueling

Last edited:
Rp HH drawing
7F31ABEA-3E03-4DC4-B8BF-1F3076EB2CCE.jpeg

First drawing done in months, this is a traditional of two characters of a 1x1, Wolfofptophecy’s Leviathan and Electric Dandelion’s Fern who are werewolf pups. Drawn 5/29/2020, this is of them in the puppy cageafter surgery at the vet clinic. Levi is the left with the bandages and Fern is to the right, snarling as she cannot recognize Levi and thinks he is an imposter. They are friends/future mates according to Fern’s uncle of Kagore (Levi) and Phantasm/Quake (Phantasm being Matthew’s pack & Quake being Fern’s birth pack-Fern.)

Vukasin Scars
vukasin scars.jpg

Not a good drawing. First time drawing to draw a wolf head. This is for a character who I played on Incandescence named Vukasin Maleificium who is the alpha of another character's (Omisha Crucis) pack and dragged some of his wolves to look for the female because he thinks that she is the reincarnation of his first lover. He's a son of a bitch and was betrayed by not only his older brother as a pup but also by his parents who banished him, the son of the alpha female and the beta male and youngest of the triplets concieved of the affair.

Last edited:
Haikyū Japanese Volleyball
This is from a Japanese volleyball anime on Netflix called Haikyū . I tried drawing the opposing team, the cats. It isn't a bad anime, only on season 1 of 2 but been binge watching it. It's nice to get something that is different from their robot and soccer anime of the 70s-80s.

haikyull cat team.jpg

Number 1's face ended up looking like a lizard so I had to redo it. Overall I feel so-so about the drawing but it was drawn yesterday (as seen in the top right corner). First drawing done in a while.

Last edited:
Spirit Form 1
45DEDCD5-6CE0-4257-BBB5-E06B61DC5B0E.jpeg

This is the first spirit form of my character Kereengaya, a former cheetah of the Sanguine Ruins before he committed sacrificial suicide on September 10th. Came back as a calico cat on September 11th 2020. Made on wizarding world. He was 50 years (a young adult) and been demoted to 1st tier as well as losing his lion title so sealed himself off in his prison and dehydrated himself, accidentally crushing his spine and neck. Traded teleportation power for Project and Manipulate Emotions and Memory Manipulation. Kept his Venom Glands, Telepathy, Shadow and Earth element powers. Born in the Painted Brigade, family practices mesoamerican religion, came to Agrelos five generations ago with great great great grandparents being the first of the Vorstor family to arrive from earth.

EBEC66A4-8433-430D-9DE1-F070CBC98D2A.png

Will be reincarnated as a bearded vulture on February 14, 2021 in the Volary Flights as an avian companion. Each time he is resurrected, his spirit gets more mutilated.

Last edited:
Second Spirit Form
8BDF8167-0F02-45F7-BA89-20052E018839.jpeg

0EE8EEEF-C7BD-4480-990B-52C25278A9ED.jpeg

He will be reborn into the newly born body of a bearded vulture (1st pic). That is how reincarnation works on Agrelos. You either need possession or can be reborn into a newly born body.

Second spirit form after Kereengaya’s bearded vulture passes. This form has a cut on its chest in addition to the mark between its eyes as a calico cat (from when Ker carved the sacrifice symbol Ibro his forehead.

807D9E73-D35B-466C-8EE9-DFC7719E5740.png

His third body will be a golden retriever. You can read his death thread her below:

OOC: TS 4 days after Kereengaya is demoted and stripped of title/rank. Apparently it takes the body 3 days to die of dehydration. Was going to be starvation but that takes 8 weeks at least apparently. A one-shot since Ker has nobody in the ruins, I don’t expect anyone to notice or care about his suicide or disappearance.

Death by starvation takes longer then he thought. It explained how the prisoners survived without food. When Kereengaya had retreated to his tomb...his pyramid... he had not been planning on committing suicide. Sealing his body off from the outside world, Ker had naught but earth beneath him, wrapping herbs and skins in other skins along with his sacrificial dagger, carved figures and bag secured within. The feline could not say whether any came to see him, likely not. Who cares about Kereengaya? Nobody except his family and his lovers though he had enjoyed being with Trudene again and his surprise of Damu being faithful to him... it was a sad pleasure. If only he knew what had happened to Ambersky, a prisoner of the ruins whom had disappeared one day. Ker had no clue where she was, but she had been a joy in his life. She had been with him from thirty-four to thirty-seven years old. At least he knew Widow was alive, another prisoner of the ruins he had bedded and fallen in love with. He had set her free and it had been...difficult doing so. The cheetah’s eyes closed as his mind went to the female, their litter having been lost despite Ker’s feeding her. It was his only litter that he knew of. It had been a surprise and a shock to see two helpless kits, the feline burying them within the prison and taking the time to heal her himself.

If anyone came, the demoted cheetah would not bother to answer anyone, using all his energy to keep the barrier intact that he’d created of stone, even pulling it in further. Hours passed and he began to wonder if death were the right answer. Ker deserved it certainly. What good was the cheetah as a father, however short, as a brother and lover if he couldn’t protect those he loved above all else? His relationships with Ambersky and Widow were well hidden as was his relationship with Whisper in the brigade as an adolescent and late child. Both Whisper and Ambersky were exiler. Maybe he had a thing for exiler blood as he had a hatred for all Solarians. He gave a hacking laugh as he smiled to himself, letting his shadows curl around and over his body.

By dawn the next day, Ker had been without food for fifteen hours and water nearly as long. By dawn the next day, the feline had made the decision to die. Who would really miss him in the ruins? Nobody...the sad truth. At first, he hoped his body would simply cease to exist, to lose oxygen as he remained within his home and suffocate. That did not plan out well as he was still alive by morning. He had no intention of leaving either, they would kill and sacrifice him for sure. A chance to mutilate his spirit and strip his soul? Ker had not discovered if there were an afterlife within Agrelos but it seemed naught, not with reincarnation a constant thing. What then was the purpose of dying when the wrong evil were reincarnated and the pure souls outside stayed dead?

Day one of death passed in the same way, the feline remaining in one spot as he let the day slip by. How long does it take to die? How long did it take you little sun? I’m sorry little sun.

Day two slid slowly into day three, the feline’s power over his elements fading with each passing hour he remained entombed. Each passing hour was slow...death was not like he expected. It was not quick but then...then it allowed Kereengaya to think. To reflect on his life. What had brought him to the ruins out of all clans? Fear? He couldn’t even say how he had learned of the ruins. What did it matter in the end? To them, he was nothing. Perhaps he deserved this...a slow death. A death rattled by parched throat and rattling breath. Perhaps...he...

I am...a...sor....sorry m’king. I s...sh... Perhaps Ker should have left long ago, when the leader of old had been...been ov...kill.... Kereengaya closed his eyes, a spasm of pain wracking his body. As he closed his eyes, he saw the damned draconian-wolf hybrid again...felt the fire...the electricity...little sun’s battered, broken body stretched out...the cruel creatures laughing...Wisp’s body...one half of his twin lovers ripped from him. The ground shook under him and his body...the feline didn’t have the voice to scream now. Ambersky’s screams as she sobbed and cursed the ruins over the death of their miscarried kits...the pregnancy a shocking surprise but the feline had stepped up and sworn to help hide them...to help care for them as best he could.

Claws weakly scrabbled at the earth as memories flashed before him. “Lucien...Hope...I’m as horrible...a fa...fath...I don’t deserve your forgiveness.” I deserve this...I...failed...to protect...s.... Mama...forgive y...forgive me mama. I couldn’t...I’m... Ker coughed weakly, his body clenching with each expulsion of air as he weakly lifted a clawed paw and drew a family rune into his chest, winching as he cut through the healed flesh, digging into his body as much as he could. Carving the feathered snake into his body, he spoke. I guess it is true, about your life flashing before your eyes as you die...or is it because I’m haunted? “Quetzalcoatl, god of life, light, wisdom and wind, lord of day, ruler of the west and the feathered serpent.” Reaching up to his neck, the feline placed a claw upon his throat and began engraving the disc of Mictlantecuhtli, the cheetah fighting the urge to pull his claw away. “Mictlantecuhtli, god of the dead and ruler of Mictlan, lord of the night and day.“ Ker pulled his bloody claw away, his blood beginning to spill upon the ground.

The cheetah’s voice shook as he spoke. He was well aware there were nine levels of hell, Mictlantecuhtli living on the ninth level. He was also aware that it took the soul four years to travel through the nine layers of hell where his soul could either find rest, disappear, or...or suffer eternally. “Those who drown go to the ninth level of hell. I’m afraid to die...but I’m afraid to lose my soul and blood...my life to those who...I deserve nothing but suffering.” He reached up to his head and carved the sacrifice symbol onto his forehead, blood splattering into his eyes, sliding down his muzzle. Over his left eye he carved the jaguar...Tezcatlipoca. “The smoking mirror, Tezcatlipoca, god of providence, the darkness and invisible, lord of the night who comes to us as a Jaguar and ruler of the north who was banished by Quetzalcoatl. God of temptation, hurricanes, the night winds, beauty, war, strife, the earth, obsidian.”

Over his right eye he carved out Coatlicue, the mother of the gods. “Coatlicue, mother of the gods, the moon and stars. Goddess of fertility, life, death and rebirth, I ask you to...to help my family...to...to protect them and the kits I take into death and soul.” He pleas for the life of the kits he’d been demoted over., hoping the mother goddess would honor his dying wish.

Ker’s chest was aching as day bled to twilight and twilight flew to night. As night bled to the third day, the feline no longer spoke, only carved symbols and runes upon his body, what flesh he could weakly reach, his glazed eyes darting warily to the door. His body was shutting down. “They...plot. Plot...death...w...wis...hate me. Always...never...” Ker’s weakened body coughed up bile harshly, dry and brittle like a dead leaf or dying old man. “None...miss...want...dead. How....long...plot...m’ath? Has...beginning...or...af...after...Ne... never...me...g...n...” The earth weakly shook in Ker’s dying state, a smile spreading across Ker’s face...as earth rose and swirled around the cheetah, rock breaking from a wall and vying towards the feline until it fell on him. A sickening crack as his emotions took over and pain ran down his body as the rock slammed onto the cheetah’s back, shattering his spine. “Sacrifice...not their god. Never...never get me. Might...might kill others...sac...others...but...nev...never me.” The feline began laughing, a nervous maddening tone as his powers ripped from his body, shredding into flesh and another chunk of stone split from the wall, smashing into the feline’s neck. The blows didn’t kill the dying feline but they did injure him.

Day three slid towards day four and the demoted dying cheetah finally left his tomb...dragging his broken body , as jaws weakly clutched the tied skin bundle. Though there was nothing to suggest the feline had perished on the outside, of they tried entering, there would be blood and cracks in the earthen stone, chunks ripped off from the stone and tattered skins that Ker hadn’t gotten. Summoning his last dregs of energy, the feline teleported to the edge of the sea, burying his belongings outside the border, sinking them far into the earth. The feline collapsed, watching the sky through dying eyes and breathing harshly...weakly...until as the sky began turning...he focused upon the sea and teleported out to the abyss...and as he he fell bekow the dark ocean waves, Ker smiled. He may have lost...but he won...he beat them...even if he couldn’t...cou...the sad defeated smile never left his face as he watched the sky fade as his body was taken to the watery depths of Agrelosisn oceans. Those who hated him....they would get their wish...his death but not his soul...not his blood. It was cold...dark...lonely. I...won. Forgive...feed...ocean...sorry...mama...s...sorry. Ker is...so...

Last edited:
Nightshade Eclipse Pack (Elemental Wolves)
nightshade_by_stormwolves_d6mvby2-fullview.jpg

Nightshade is the Alpha male of the Eclipse Pack. The Eclipse Pack are allies of the Moonstone Pack which comprises the Elemental Wolves. Nightshade's mate is Sunshine. The Eclipse Pack have long white claws, large ears and crescent moons on their left shoulders. Nightshade is a fierce protector of his pack. He is not trusting of Wanderers or strangers in his territory.

Made with www.dolldivine.com/wolf-maker-…

Zodiac Pack Mazaleen (Elemental Wolves)
mazaleen_by_stormwolves_d75dtmv-fullview.jpg

Mazaleen is the last female of Zodiac Pack. She is the mate of Nerva even though they aren't allowed to be together. She's friendly and interested in medicine. Like Nerva her origins are unknown though her tail suggests that she has some connection to the Sky Wolves.

RP Marks (A Medieval RP)
These are marks for some of my characters in A Medieval RP with descriptions of what they are and locations on the body. They aren't that great but it was done today as there's talk of physical marks on the bodies of the marked who are being persecuted by King Darius who is Holwell's and Zoilos's uncle and the half-brother of King Euryalos Shui.

rp_marks_by_stormwolves_de9f144-fullview.jpg

A Medieval RP Eastern Isles Kingdom
This is the eastern half of the moon continent where my characters are from, Prince Holwell Shui and his family. His Uncle Darius lives on the Solstice continent and is king of the kingdom there. This is backstory for my character who is a monk and in hiding in the solstice continent because his stepmother, the queen, wishes to dispose of him and his father so her son, his half-brother, can become king.

eastern_isles_kindgom_continent_by_stormwolves_de9cq85-fullview.jpg

The eastern continent of the Eastern Isles Kingdom where my characters are from for A Medieval RP (that's literally what it is called) on RPNation that I joined. There are a few cities, villages, and towns as well as a keep near the northern fallen empire that fell during my monk prince's childhood. There are a few cities, villages and towns within the eastern side of the continent which is all desert. Not many but there are a few, possibly more than one might expect. The capital is on Aether Island and then there is a volcanic island (Othar Island-named for the God of Chaos), a sunken island and Eden Isle which is the largest island in the eastern isles kingdom as well as an island called Boisterel Island.

eastern_isles_by_stormwolves_de9df28-fullview.jpg
These are the eastern isles of the Eastern Isles Kingdom for A Medevial RP on RPNation. This is where the Shui family is from. We have the following islands:

• Nether Island (a desert island)
  • Onotham Isle
  • Halwood Isle
  • Avonlin Isle
  • Vulcan Isle (a volcanic isle with only one fortified town on it)
  • Sutilata Isle
  • Eden Isle
  • Othar Isle
  • Aether Isle (where the capital of the eastern isles kingdom is as well as the castle of the royal family)
  • Boisterel Island

Between Eden Isle and Othar Isle is a sunken island whose name has been forgotten. Now, only hydra and sea serpents live there.

This chain of islands is called the Esterrock Chain.

Made on Inkarnate and merged with pinetools.

eastern_isles_1_by_stormwolves_de9dgeu-fullview.jpg
A detailed map of the first of the Esterrock Chain of the Eastern Isles Kingdom.

eastern_isles_2_by_stormwolves_de9dglo-fullview.jpg
Second map of the Esterrock Chain of the Eastern Isles Kingdom. This was technically the second map I created after getting the eastern isles kingdom continent map done.

Sage (Dead Wolf's Rain RP)
sage_by_stormwolves_d82ucz9-fullview.jpg

Sage is a wolf I created for my dead Wolf Rain's RP on fanfiction.net. She's three years old and sixteen years old as a human. Hardworker, Loyal, doesn't like fighting but will if she has to, likes reading and drawing, very friendly and sweet. Sage was born in a cave to wolves of enemy packs that hated each other. They ran when she was old enough to walk but sadly her parents succumbed to their wounds leaving her alone. She was then found by a lone wolf who took her in where he taught her how to survive but the wolf died when she turned two years old. The death of the wolf who taught her what she knew broke her heart because she was very close to him.

Reth (cub & adult Lion King Honor of Blood)
This is my lion Reth, great great great etc. grandsire of the pridelands. Cub pic is first and adult pic is second.

reth_by_stormwolves_dbmnepr-fullview.jpg

Reth, son of Lwandle and Liyana, prince of the mountain pride and future king of the desert pride. He is best friends with Badru who is the same age as him and has several older half-siblings. He has reddish-brown fur with a tan belly and brown muzzle, a brown mane and tail tuft and small mane, a red nose and amber eyes like his mother. Reth is the originator of the kings and queens of Pride Rock, exhibiting a playful and curious personality.

Made with www.dolldivine.com/cub-creator…

reth_adult_by_stormwolves_dbmng1z-fullview.jpg

The son of King Lwandle and Liyana, Reth is the oldest son of his father's third and favorite mate. He has many half-siblings within his father's pride but as a young adult he left his father's pride to begin his own alongside his best friend Badru. He has a medium build and mate to Adiah, father of Kichaka and Amana. As an adult his playful and curious nature disappeared to be replaced by a wise and stern leader who rules with an iron paw inside a velvet glove. He is a just and fair ruler though will not hesitate to spill blood to protect his family and his pride and has a compassionate nature towards those he trusts.

Made with www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupga…

Ginx Ospar 023 (Pokemon)
Second time I think drawing a shark tail so happy about that.

1664718408768.png

Name: Ginx
Type: Dragon type Electric type
Height: 0.6 m
Weight: 15 kg
Ability: Volt Absorb, Rough Skin
Hidden: Motor Drive

Dex Entry 1: It nests in small, horizontal holes in cave walls. It flees while the foe is momentarily blinded.

Dex Entry 2: It pounces to catch prey that stray too close. It can sense storms with the fin on its head.

Dex Entry 3: It has rough paw pads to help it go up uneven surfaces, allowing it to climb with ease. When it gets scared, electricity dances across its skin.

Damaged Normally by: Normal 1x, Fighting 1x, Poison 1x, Rock 1x, Bug 1x, Ghost 1x, Psychic 1x, Dark 1x
Weak to: Ground 2x, Ice 2x, Dragon 2x, Fairy 2x
Immune to: None
Resistant to: Flying 1/2x, Steel 1/2x, FIre 1/2x, Water 1/2x, Grass 1/2x, Electric 1/4x

Evolves into Gaxo at Level 15
Evolves into Garray at Level 48

Last edited:
Aeon (Pokemon Comic)
aeon_cover_by_stormwolves_de9p828-fullview.jpg

This was done on the digital art program Krita and using just a simple mouse on my laptop.

This is the beginning of what I hope to be a good comic but as you can see my artistic skills suck so it's nothing amazing like the lion king fanfics or the Rocketshipping fanfic I read.

Setting: This takes place after Cyrus goes into his 'new world', set after the events of Diamond and Pearl Ep. 48 The Battle of the Final Legend!. You can watch it on pokeflix (as well as the rest of pokemon) here. This features an original character of mine as well as an all new adventure of said character, a member of Team Galatic.

prologue cover.gif

The cover for the prologue chapter of my comic Aeon.

page_1_prologue_by_stormwolves_de9pbc2-fullview.jpg

This was originally handrawn and then I outlined everything in Krila program online. I'm not great at drawing humans, let alone from the back but used the scene of Cyrus going into the portal as a reference.

Updates every other Tuesday on my deviantart.

Minx-Omega of Ash Falls (Elemental Wolves)
OOC: Haven't done one of these in a while but as flash is ending come the end of this month, I got a shit ton of wolves I need to make up. So meet this cutie Minx who I did earlier today.

minx_omega_by_stormwolves_deapjkb-fullview.jpg

Minx is a male omega of Ash Falls pack and as you can see has a bobbed tail. It was torn off when he was a pup by another wolf. He is a timid and cowardly creature who was the runt of his litter, but he isn't a pure wolf, rather a wolf dog hybrid. He is shy around the females and has a crush on a normal pack wolf but she doesn't give him the time of day due to his breeding and his rank, making for a a lonely guy. He is very sweet though and tries to help where he can but it usually gets him nowhere as most in the pack don't see him as anything but something to relieve stress and bully. He's stuck watching after all the pups and this creates quite the bit of stress on him and some other omegas.

Oak Valley Pack (Elemental Wolves)
39D2334B-D290-49D8-8C47-CF2C0A30E6C9.jpeg
Shikoba is the alpha of Oak Valley Pack. He's an arctic wolf and is clad in Roman Armor. Shikoba is Choctaw, a Native American tribe, and means 'feather'. Shikoba is around seven years old and a tough fighter. Not many wolves who go up against him in a fight return to their packs uninjured. He is fair and kind. He'll take over watch for his pack and go without food so his pack can survive at the expense of himself.

6B0790C2-3A3B-44E1-9AAE-F38A3A5613E2.jpeg
Coldstar is an orange wolf with white socks and bubbles on his body and ears. He was kidnapped from his pack at one year old and now a part of Zodiac Pack. Coldstar is a compassionate and friendly wolf. He's real cheerful despite the circumstances that led to him becoming a part of Zodiac Pack.

379E9B99-638C-4B41-91C9-D75237F00E78.jpeg
Aspen has chains on his neck and left front leg singifying that he is a prisoner. He belongs to Oak Valley but was kidnapped by Zoomer and Thunder. Because he keeps trying to escape and get back to his real pack poor Aspen is kept chained all the time to the cave wall where Zodiac Pack dens. Aspen is timid from the beatings and starvation he endures but doesn't let go of his dream of returning to his true pack.

ACCE0F62-3289-4DE9-811D-0A02DC38A3E7.jpeg
The beta male of Oak Valley, this loyal wolf would sooner kill someone than look at them. Slow to accept change, stubborn and obstinate, he is quick-tempered and eager for a fight. Appearing emotionless, he doesn't let his emotions be seen and rarely lets others know what he is thinking. A generally quiet fellow, he won't hesitate to show his fangs and claws if angered and one never knows the mood he will be in, thus it might be strange that he is the beta of Oak Valley, but he has spirit and a fierce determination to be the best...an undying loyalty to his alpha and an analytical mind that caused him to be chosen as Shikoba's second. He has brown fur with green eyes and two white stripes of fur over both eyes which break out the earth-colored brown of his pelt. He smells of wild berries and vanilla, a pleasant aroma with a deep baritone vox and rather morose thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back