• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Scion - New Kids on the Block (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
D. Rex D. Rex
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
grimmmy grimmmy
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

A few things to discuss, and figure out, before we start character creation, and the game itself.

1. I want to start you guys at Origin, so you have some powers, that started manifesting, and you start to discover the world is not exactly what you thought it was. And then during that time, when you impress your Divine parent, or another Divine being, you get visited.
2. You can start thinking who your divine parent is, but keep in mind that your actions might cause that parent to disown you, and then you are fair prey to others, who might be impressed with you. And depending on your actions, you might find yourself facing two or more divine beings vying for your allegiance, in something that can upset established alliances, or forge new ones, and make new enemies.
3. We need to figure out what age you want your characters to be, and what is the location we start in.

For now, you don't have to fully stat your character, just to create a concept.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about about making the child of one Son Wukong and have me some martial arts fun.

Would a Scion of Ame-no-Uzume or Tsukuyomi be alright? I wanted to make an artsy shrine maiden kind of girl if that is possible. :D

One of my other ideas was a scion of the kami Ebisu! A fisherman could be make for some fun. A chill and peaceful fisherman turning his talents to the hunting of titans with patience and cleverness.

Another idea I had, depending on if supernatural paths were allowed, to be a young kitsune scion of Inari.

Because this is my first time running Scion 2.0, I'd rather not use the supernatural paths.

Would a Scion of Ame-no-Uzume or Tsukuyomi be alright? I wanted to make an artsy shrine maiden kind of girl if that is possible. :D

Sounds good.

Where do you guys want to start? I see a variety of concepts, which is great, but we need to decide on a location where they can all fit.

Because this is my first time running Scion 2.0, I'd rather not use the supernatural paths.

Sounds good.

Where do you guys want to start? I see a variety of concepts, which is great, but we need to decide on a location where they can all fit.
I can be anywhere, whether I go Son Wukong or Ebisu. Though the latter scion would do well around water.

If thefinalgirl thefinalgirl is wanting a Shrine Maiden, then maybe let's start somewhere that a kami might have a shrine set up for her to have her start in.

I can be anywhere, whether I go Son Wukong or Ebisu. Though the latter scion would do well around water.

If thefinalgirl thefinalgirl is wanting a Shrine Maiden, then maybe let's start somewhere that a kami might have a shrine set up for her to have her start in.

I think that would be cool! It'd be a good set-up for each player's character to meet up through a 'fateful' encounter with each other.

Ok, since it seems everyone is a scion of the Kami or the Shen, Do you guys want to set the game in the far-east? or somewhere more western? (Am not super familiar with the far-east, and while I can read, and will read, about it, it won't be 100% accurate depiction)

Ok, since it seems everyone is a scion of the Kami or the Shen, Do you guys want to set the game in the far-east? or somewhere more western? (Am not super familiar with the far-east, and while I can read, and will read, about it, it won't be 100% accurate depiction)

I'm not picky on who my patron is as the fisherman. So he really could be reasoned to be anywhere. East or west.

But a good middle ground might be Hawaii. I think that place has a few shinto shrines. And western enough to be able to keep some Familiarity.

I agree with D. Rex D. Rex as it feels like it'd be a good middle ground between the West and the East. And also, it's quite a pretty nice location with how much history it has when viewed in terms of the deal with the US and Japan back in WW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back