• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Future and Past. Past & Future. These two times will cross each other’s paths. In the far future, the entire world looks like something you see from a cyberpunk futuristic film. Flying cars, cybernetic enhancements, colonies on other planets, the list goes on and on. Now, the next thing that will change history is...time travel. One person volunteers to test out the machine to ensure a new future for all human life. The person travels back in time a little too far into the past. Instead of seeing dinosaurs and active volcanoes, the past was....magical. It was full of luscious plant life. Creatures that were thought to be a figment of the imagination were as real as it can be. Kingdoms and villages are built high and mighty like its a fantasy world. How did a place do beautiful like this turn into what the world is now? The person tries to go back to their time...but the time machine is broken, making him unable to go back. He encounters someone lurking from the shadows, curious about this mysterious newcomer. That figure comes out of the shadows, revealing as a bounty hunter. The bounty hunter grew curious about this person who looks like they’re out of this world. The bounty hunter got too curious and got too close to the person, making something... scientifically impossible. When they got close to each other, a type of electrical tether hits them, making them stuck with each other. So now, they must travel this fantasy world and find a way to separate them and send the time traveler back home...and maybe save this fantasy world.

DM me if you are interested in doing this roleplay with me and I can explain a bit more in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back