• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Scientific Experimentation

The Royal Keen

One Thousand Club
General Information
  • I'm 17-years-old (18 on November 6th)
  • Pacific Standard Time (PST)
  • I do online schooling, so I have plenty of free time to roleplay
  • I am LGBT friendly (I'm trans-masculine (on hormones), agender, and aro-ace)
  • I'm okay with playing side characters, as long as you are willing to do the same when necessary.
  • I like to have OOC discussions to keep me engaged and to flesh out lore about our world
  • I'm okay with fandom-like lore, like a DC or Marvel-like world, but no absolute fandom worlds.
I have a lot of inspiration for one of my characters, Sela. Sela is a personification of dreams and imagination with potential god-like power that they don't know of. They gain power through consuming sapient life and sleeping heavily. Only being a few months old but 5 physically/mentally, they're pretty messy with their attacks and don't know how to hide themself properly, though they are anxious when around other people. Overall, they act more like an animal than a child.

A plot I would like is scientific experimentation. Them being kidnapped and brought to a facility to be watched over, researched, and potentially weaponized. I'm up for any plot with a healthy mix of angst and fluff. Some examples: Sela having other companions trapped with them, a cruel doctor and/or a nice doctor, etc. I'd like the plot to mainly stay in the facility, but I'm open to it exploring other areas or it leaving the facility completely if that's how the plot progresses.

Another option is adult Sela. I don't have as much inspo for them since I don't know what I want to do with their story. They're a Sela who chose to grow up and kept fulfilling their animalistic urges, letting them grow into a powerful personification/deity.

Plots could be
  • Cult (either their own or helping out another for their own gain)
  • Meeting other deities/high-level beings
  • Their naivety being manipulated
  • Being the kidnapper/Targetting someone to eat but becoming invested in them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back