• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sci-Fi Zombie Apocalypse Dice RP

Krispybarista1

UIN Sentinel
Hey guys, Dan here. I’m looking for a group of semi-lit to literate roleplayers for a futuristic zombie apocalypse/science fiction RP. I have struggled to find a decent Sci-Fi roleplay with undead necromorphesque/ mutated zombie-like creatures in a futurist setting and am hoping that this thread will be given the exposure it needs to get us a bestselling RP.

The RP will have modified DnD mechanics and all dice rolling and data crunching will be handled by myself. I have my own discord server where roleplay can take place and character sheets will need to be made in order to participate. All rules and regulations will be spelled out in the server and the DM will guide the plot.

As for my character, Selki is a 22 year old sentinel apart of the United Interstellar Nations. He is a veteran of past war conflicts in Taria sector and used to be an assault gunner for the 29th Sentinel Division.

As far as discussion and questions go, feel free to add your own suggestions and ask about the dynamics of the interest check. This is a picture of my character and the character template for creating a character sheet is as follows:

Please reply if interested!!!!

3FF3D63E-D91C-4226-A722-A322B6CB05AA.jpeg
Name: Selki Avhon

Affiliation(s): United Interstellar Nations , UIN Sentinels

Alignment: Neutral

Species: Human

Height: 5`7``

Mass: 178 lbs

Biography: Born aboard the colonist ship USS Utopia, Selki spent his days looking out of the spacecraft's windows into the desolate void of space. He utilized the vast cultural database aboard the ship to become knowledgeable on British comedy, military armaments, and the American Revolution. At the age of 18 he enlisted in the UIN Sentinels in an effort to escape his overprotective mother and experience life on the hostile planets inside the local group. He was apart of the 29th Sentinel Division and served in conflicts on the planet of Tariak where he operated as a long-range reconnaissance patrol in the exotic and hostile environments of the armored planet's jungle. Sarcastic, whimsical, and tactless, he experesses his devotion to others by offering cigarettes that of which he cleverly attaches to his helmet with the aid of his headband. He tends to ash out the butts of his ciggies on his helmet and is known to chain smoke nicotine when under pressure. He was an assault gunner for the 14th Infantry Regiment and Alpha company's 2nd platoon, fourth squad in the Tariak Conflict. His rigorous training inside the simulation and recon school at Fort Burblham makes him the perfect support unit resilient to combat fatigue, stress, pressure, and psychological trauma. He is trained to know how to blend in with his surroundings and specializes in stealthy infiltration despite his overburdened loadout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back